Chapter 6

Strength Is Everything

"It took you 7 minutes, 48.26 seconds to get outside. Preschoolers move faster than that!" Hiragi said to the students that stood in front of him.

".... Why am I even here too?" Ryo being one of the students standing before Hiragi, asked.

"Quit complaining, you're part of the class, aren't you?"

And there also stood Sakura, Nirei and Suo for being in the same class.

"I saw him yesterday..." Sakura mumbled, which Nirei was questioned.

"Sakura, you know him?"

"From when I saved the girl from the cafe..."

"Eh, you mean Kotoha?"

Both Ryo and Hiragi piped their ears up once hearing the name 'Kotoha'. They dragged Sakura aside by grabbing his face, away from the crowd to have a 'serious talk' with him.

"Aw, dammit! What's your beef?!"

Hiragi had an irk mark on his temples, scolded Sakura but with his voice lowered, almost whispering.
"I told you to never, ever tell anyone Kotoha was there!"

"Gross, dude! Stop spitting on me!!" Hiragi's saliva got everywhere on Sakura's face for scolding in a low tone.

Ryo pulled Sakura near her.
"Brat, you don't know what consequences we'll all face if it goes into a certain someone's ear!"

"What's the worst that could happen?! And stop calling me a brat! You're the same age as me!"

"You just don't get anything, brat!!"

Hiragi agreed.
"If it gets out, it'll be a real pain in the ass, like I said!"

He continued lecturing Sakura on the ear until he felt a sharp pain in his stomach.
"Anyways, Kotoha was never there! And never tell anyone about yesterday! Otherwise..."

Hiragi hugged his hand into his blazer,looking for something.
"I'll start coughing up blood." He bluntly said, taking out pills and swallowing it into his mouth. It wrote the word 'Gaskun 10' on the box. Quite a funny name, but it's a rather famous stomach medicine there in town.

Ryo pointed at the box of pills on Hiragi's hand with her index finger, and yelled.
"I told you you need more of those! It came in handy, didn't it?!"

"Shut up, crazy woman! You're as loud as he is!!"

"Ah?! I'll take the pills back, you gangster!"

"What's with you?!"

30 minutes later

"What the hell...." Sakura mumbled with a paint roller in his hand.

He's currently painting the graffiti off the walls of an alleyway. It was requested by a shop owner that sells taiyaki.

"I brought more paint!" Suo sang with a bucket of paint in his hands.

"Ah, Sakura! It's uneven there!" Nirei pointed.

Ryo stood up after finishing painting her part of the wall. Wiping away the sweat dripping from her forehead, the owner of the shop came out with another bucket of paint in his hand.

"Man, you guys are life savers. Everytime I paint over it, we get tagged. At least it's less frequent now."

"It's nothing, boss. You can ask us for any help if needed." Ryo answered him with a small smile.

"What the hell?!" And make Sakura snap.

"This is another part of Bofurin's job." Nirei told him.

"Hey, boss. That part of the wall is done, too." Hiragi called out. And it's when the boss took out a box of taiyaki for them as a thank you gift.