Chapter - 16 Back to Present

A/n's POV :

With lots of anger and grief, Y/n started her journey of being Queen of Xaviers..........

*FLACKBACK ENDS* ( Which started in chapter - 8 )

Dadu : So this is the true identity and the past of Y/n.......

Eun and Oren were emotionless and numb listening to Y/n's past and at the same time felt very bad knowing that Y/n has gone through lots of pain kept within herself.......

Eun : So much happened with her and she didn't tell us......

Dadu : It's not like she didn't wanted to tell she was just scared if you both would leave her.......

Oren : We are best friends of Y/n! Of course we will stay with her no matter what!......

Dadu : Thank you soo much....... You know what That day when she was burning her parent's sinless souls while giving strength to everyone with her words.......I realised that Jordan didn't raise his little princess infact he raised a queen who proved she never needed a prince to protect her of her queendom...... I am someone who believed Mafia as three things: guns, drugs and money, I thought only this three are Mafia and there is no place to love, emotions or feelings but Jordan proved that even mafias can have connection and bonding with eachother and he carried out his Mafia in the best way and same with Y/n even she carried out Xaviers in the same way and Right now she is the untold queen of whole world but who never even smiled after that incident but again it was possible because of you both........That day I didn't worry or bother when she said she wouldn't let her tears out untill she completes her mission but only thing haunted me was..... What if she forgets even how to laugh...... But you both literally proved my thoughts wrong and now I am happy knowing that the Y/n within her is still alive.......

Eun : Come on Dadu! She is our bestest friend after all..... But what about Tae? She still like Tae?

Dadu : Thats the actual problem right now! I think she lost her feelings she had for Tae! And even more worst part is when she got addicted to cigarettes and alcohol in these 5 years...... But she left it completely few days ago! Thank God!

Oren : Dadu..... How can you say that soo specifically that she doesn't like Tae anymore.......??

Then Dadu told about the incident happened today morning when he was about to go to Kim Mansion........

Eun : Just because she told she would come to Kim Mansion..... You really thought she would have lost her feelings?? I won't really think so.....

Oren : True! It will never go that easily..... And I think she might be knowing that Tae isn't back from Paris..... Thats why she is confident enough to visit Kim mansion...... She is a Mafia after all! Of course she will be knowing that Tae isn't back yet!

Eun : Correct!! Now I feel she still definitely have feelings for Tae!

Oren : But at the same time! We can't consider or conclude she still have feelings for Tae! Its better if we test once..... But how...?

Eun : Leave that to me! By the way what name did Tae used to call Y/n?

Dadu : Cherry......

And all these conversation was heard by Tae from first, he recollected all the sweetest and worst moments he and Y/n faced..... At one side happy and another side sad remembering what and all happened with them........

- After few days -

It was break time in University and Y/n, Eun and Oren were having lunch together that's when Eun.......

Eun's POV :

Eun : Y/n........ I got an idea right now!!

Y/n : And what is it?