Chapter - 20 Back to sense

A/n's POV :

When Eun and Oren reached London and Xavier Mansion, they were surprised seeing a big mansion which was all surrounded by Guards and agents......... They went in and Dadu welcomed them while guiding them about mansion.......
When they all were walking Eun and Oren's sight went towards that one door which was quite big and surrounded by guards........
They stopped there while Eun......

Eun : Dadu, Its Y/n's room right?

Dadu : Yes! But it's actually an entrance of a living room which looks kinda library which have lots of books along with important documents and other things.....

And after that there is one gun room

and after that it's her room....... Well actually any guard, agent or any of us are only allowed till the entrance of that living room and after that no one of us are allowed..... Its one of the most strict rule followed here....... Even if we enter secretly, we can hardly enter living room and to enter gun room we require password and even If we got password and entered gun room...... Entering Y/n's room is impossible without her...... All these was actually told by Y/n once earlier.......

Oren : Ohhh she has taken lots of security for her room.........

Dadu : Maybe but we just consider this as her privacy space and till now anyone of us never went against it........ So if you didn't mind to you both too please-

Eun : Dadu..... Seriously...... We will never go against her of course.......

Dadu : Okay now let me show your room!

Eun : Yes let's go!

Dadu took to one of room and told.....

Dadu : So this your room Eun......

Oren : We have separate rooms??

Dadu : Oren you have not yet married to her!!

Eun : Yes that's what!!

Oren : If Y/n was here, she would have definitely supported me!

Dadu : Since she is not here! You will definitely be in separate room!