Chapter-9 Martin Y/n Xavier

📍 London Xavier Mansion

Hana's POV:

I was sitting on couch watching TV and a small boy came running towards me and it was Tae! That cute little run when he came near me!! No doubt he is cutest!
I made him sit on my laps and then....

Hana : Finally my little baby is here after soo long, you grewn soo fast! And you are almost 4 years old now!

[ Our Tae is the cutest🤌😭❤️ isn't he army?]

A/n's POV :

Even Wonsik and Jiho came, Hana made Tae sit on couch then hugged Jiho, soon Jordan too came out of his room and all of them enjoyed together spending time......

After having dinner all the four along with Tae were sitting in lawn..... Tae went to Hana and asked......

Tae : There is baby inside the belly right? When will it come out? I want to play with it........ And make it my friend...

Everyone laughed at his words and then Hana ......

Hana : Soon the baby will be out and it will be your friend too! And if it's a girl it will be your girlfriend too!

Jiho : Why not my daughter-in-law!!

Wonsik : Stop being childish! Atleast wait for baby to take birth! Its not even old enough to take birth and you are talking about daughter-in-law?!

Everyone were laughing and enjoying....
Kim family stayed there for few days and soon returned back.......
Days were going smoothly and one fine day ........

-After few days-

One day, Jordan returned home at evening and he had brought two kids with him who were unfamiliar......
Hana and Dadu saw him coming and even they saw those kids, and then Dadu.....

Dadu : Who are these kids Jordan? You know them?

Jordan : Dad she is daughter of parents who died in yesterday's mission and also they were mistreating her I don't think she was happy there, but I don't know him, he is not even speaking properly but both don't have parents so they will be here from today