Chapter - 23 New one

— After few days —

A/n's POV :

Y/n was in living area working in laptop when Eun and Oren came to her and......

Y/n : You both had breakfast.....? And wait! Why do you both look soo happy??

Eun : Guess what! Oren ranked top in the University!!

She kept her laptop aside and stood saying........

Y/n : Congratulations oppa!!

Oren : Thank you Y/nie!

Julia gave Y/n some documents and then Y/n handed it to Oren.......

Y/n : The next managing director of my company Mr Jung Oren! Welcome aboard Mr Jung!

Eun : Wait! Did you know that he topped in exams??

Y/n : Of course I knew!

Eun : You even hacked the results!

Tae : Just like how she hacked my heart!

Y/n in mind : This flirty idiot!

Y/n : Why don't you all prepare for a party today!

Tae : And why only we should do?? Why don't you help us?! Is it our oppa's celebration?!

Y/n : I will help in the evening! For now just help yourselves!

Everyone left laughing and then Wonsik came and even Dadu had just came there........

Wonsik : Y/n were you busy? I had something to discuss with you........

Y/n : No uncle I am free! You can continue........

They all sat and Wonsik continued......

Wonsik : I had to talk something about Tae.........

Dadu : Yeah sure!! When shall we keep the engagement??

Y/n : Dadu! You just go out of here!!

Dadu : Y/n I—

Y/n : I don't need your explanations! Just get out of here! Go! I said go! Go help Eun and others!

She somehow sent Dadu out and.......

Y/n : Sorry uncle..... You please continue........

Wonsik : Well Y/n..... This idiot always concentrated on his youth enjoyment! Now he is just dumb who knows nothing about Mafia or business........ But after me who will look after everything...... Tae is the only option! So I want to you to train him about all the things and also if he be with you he will definitely learn quickly........

Y/n in mind : So he is saying he is not a Mafia??

Wonsik : It's my humblest request Y/n please

Y/n : Uncle you don't have to please me! I will help you for sure! So let Tae be here with me...... So...... He will be my personal secretary at office and trainee in Mafia....... he will be with me.......

Wonsik : Thank you dear! Thank you soo much!

Y/n : It's okay uncle!

Wonsik : So I will be leaving tomorrow......

Y/n : Why uncle..... Its just few days since you are here...... Please stay for few more days........

Wonsik : You know right Y/n...... How important it is for me and Jiho to be there....... But we will be back soon!

Y/n : Sure Uncle! I would love your presence here.........

With that Y/n left to her room while Tae, Eun, Oren and Dadu who were listening to them secretly came out and......