Chapter - 32 Dinner with memories

Y/n's POV :

When I saw his name in caller ID I felt relieved and picked the call hurriedly........

-On the call-

Y/n : Tae! Where are you??

Tae : Sorry my battery was down...... I had came out for some work.......

Y/n : Just tell me where are you right now!
I will come pick you......

Tae : Fine......

Called Ended

I went and picked him....... We were on the way to house while he was clicking our pics together.......

Y/n : Now why are you taking pics??

Tae : You know it's first time you are driving and I am sitting next to you!

Y/n : Tae be little serious! Why don't you charge your phone?! And where the hell did you go alone?!

Tae : Excuse me! I am not your little kid! And also I am man I can go anywhere!

Y/n : I was trying to tell where would you go alone! Here in London! And what kind of work you have that you will go alone??

Tae : London is not something new to me! I just had work in my place...... So I had went......

Y/n : You have your place in London??

Tae : Yes! I don't know whether you remember or not but my hobby is fashion designing....... So I just go there to look after designs sometimes........

Y/n : Ohh okay! But you never took me there??

Tae : I am just waiting for a special day for it!

Y/n : Fine...... But Tae...... I am sorry for what happened today.......

Tae : It's totally fine anyway I didn't take anything seriously........

Y/n : Tae why are you here? I mean I disrespect you and your feelings soo much...... I never cared or gave importance to you..... Then what's making you stay here with me? Don't you get irritated?? Don't you feel you don't have any self-respect here....... Don't you feel ignored??

Tae : Y/n it's a basic sense that there is nothing like ego or respect to eachother in friendship! And also why are lying yourself Y/n.......? Why will I feel no one cares me when you care and give importance to me soo much......? Why will I feel ignored when you stopped your world just to search me......?

Y/n : I don't know what to tell you but you can stay here till you wish to........

Tae : When you are telling me this...... I just want to specify you one more thing, I will leave to Korea only on two cases...... One if you love me back....... Or when you tell 'I don't love you' looking into my eyes........

Y/n : Then stay here forever!

Tae : I don't mind flirting with you daily!

Y/n : Tae I am telling you again! In company-

Tae : That we are just colleagues in company! And husband-wife when we are out like this.......

Y/n : Tae!!

Tae : No now you can't restrict me outside of the company too!!

Y/n : Such a stubborn!

Tae : Thank you love!

Y/n : Please get down!

Tae : Why? Got soo angry??

Y/n : Dude! We have reached home!