Chapter - 33 The Untold Truth

A/n's POV :

It's been few days and everyone were preparing for Eun and Oren's wedding...... Wonsik and Jiho also came to London and joined them........
It was evening, Y/n and others had just returned from company and were going to their respective rooms....... Even Y/n was on her way to her room but today she looked very disturbed about something and as soon as she entered the Library area which comes before her room, she started searching something.........

 Even Y/n was on her way to her room but today she looked very disturbed about something and as soon as she entered the Library area which comes before her room, she started searching something

After few minutes she found what she was searching for....... She was holding a document in her hand and started reading it........

-At Night-

Everyone were having dinner then Tae observed she was not having it properly and was lost somewhere

Tae : Y/n? What happened??

Y/n : Nothing.....

Tae : Sure??

Y/n : Yes........

She got up from her place and she.......

Y/n : Dadu, Kim Uncle and Aunty Please come to my cabin after your dinner......... And please only you three should come!

And she went to her cabin, leaving all confused......

Tae : Appa? What happened??

Wonsik : Even I don't know Tae...... She just asked us to meet her personally all of sudden..........

Jiho : I guess something is disturbing her.......

Dadu : Let's see what it is.......

After few minutes all the three went to her cabin and saw Y/n standing in front of her parents' picture.......

Dadu : Y/n.....? What happened?? You had something to discuss??

Wonsik : Any problem Y/n? Is someone threating??

Jiho : Is it about Tae??

Y/n : Please sit before we start.......

All the three sat and she continued........