Chapter - 36 The two incidents

Y/n's POV :

-After few days-

Eun and Oren's wedding went soo good! And they also took part in the annual events happening....... The past events went good but there are two incidents where Tae made me lose completely....... I didn't only lose game but also my heart....... This Tae is really concentrated on his mission of making me lose myself in his love........... Let me tell both incidents in detail!

*First Incident*

It was squid game...... And two in a team....... Fortunately Eun was in my team and Tae and Oren oppa in one team......... It had rule that which ever team loses in each level will be getting a dare from the team which has won...... And in last level me and Eun lost against Tae and oppa........ I am soo scared what can our dare be and then......

Tae : So we won Oren! And it's time to give dare to both of them!

Oren : Yeah! I will give dare to Eun and you give it to Y/n!

Y/n : Why so??

Tae : You can't question that! It's our wish and will!

Eun : It's okay leave Y/n! You both go ahead and give dare........

Oren : So first me! Ummmm........ Eun I dare you to kiss me in front of everyone.........

Eun : Too simple!

Oren : On my lips.......

While saying that oppa bent to the level of Eun......

Eun : This is too much!

Oren : It's a dare Eun! You can't deny!

Eun : You are too mean!

And finally of course with shy, she kissed him but..... What about me? Oppa himself asked her to do such a dare....... What about Tae??!! I can't expect him to give a normal dare........
And I looked at him while he was already staring at me!
He came in front me and........

Tae : So it's now my turn....... Ms Y/n what are you expecting me to ask.......

Y/n : Stop talking non sense! And give me my dare!

Tae : Wow! Soo excited??!

I didn't answer instead ignored him........

Tae : So now I give your dare....... In front of everyone I want you to tell 'I Love You Tae'........

Soo simple?? I didn't expect this! But still it's good!

Tae : What are you thinking?? Come on tell it!

Y/n : Of course I will tell! Whats the big deal in that?!

Tae : Okay then tell!

I am honestly waiting to tell him this! And I got a good opportunity to tell! I will just tell it!
By taking deep breath and with full of love I had towards him, I told.........

Y/n : I love you Tae!

Tae : I love you too Y/n!

The best moment of my life!!! I can't imagine it just happened!
Everyone were clapping and I......

Y/n : Guys it was just a dare!

Eun : Really??

Y/n : Of course!!

And after few minutes Tae had came to my cabin for some documents.........

Y/n : Anything else Mr Kim?

Tae : Nope......

Y/n : And yeah I wanted to ask you this....... Oppa himself asked such dare?! And you just ended up giving simple dare??