Chapter - 7 Acceptance

A/n's POV:

Dadu decided to go to Kim's house before the meet with Oren and Eun
He was standing in front of the gate.......

remembering how special it was when he had came here last time but it's all opposite now

He went in, Mr and Mrs Kim welcomed him, they had tea and were sitting on couch that's when Dadu ......

Dadu : Well is Tae handling your business and Mafia works?

T/F : Well actually...... No he is just like how Jordan used to be in earlier days, he said he wants to enjoy his youth and then after marriage he will take over my business but not Mafia in fact he is completely against it I tried my best to him understand but he the one is never ready to listen to me and right now he is in Paris there he is enjoying with his friends and having tours ...... Such an irresponsible fellow! ( What a lie! )

Dadu : So you mean he is still the same ! But what about the feelings he had for Y/n is it chang—

T/F : No! Not at all! He still loves Y/n I guess I have not told you he has been stalking her from past 5 years! All that he did in these 4 years was to stalk her ! Now a year ago he went to Paris.... But to be honest Y/n has changed right ? A lot!! The Y/n which Tae used to describe is completely different to the Y/n right now right?

Dadu : Actually the Y/n right now is the really Y/n who is cute, sweet, kind and always smiling one! But the Y/n which she became when her parents left is something which is irrelevant! But just because she has changed from few days doesn't actually mean that she is completely back normal, she still is trying to make barriers between us, still she only concentrate on the get back of her revenge, she still is trying to act all like cold ice jerk! Most saddest one is I guess she has lost her feelings she had for Tae...... She is not at all same!

And Dadu also told how Y/n met Eun and Oren and how much close they have become to eachother

T/F : Appa don't worry she will be back normal soon just a little more wait... And once Tae is back I will ask him to confess his feelings and definitely everything will be normal