Chapter - 30 New Year

Tae's POV :

After few minutes we reached the top of the hill and were standing..........

Tae : Really such a pleasant place........ Especially at night to watch moon........

Y/n was silent for this.......
I actually don't wanted to talk anything about her past so I was silent but after few seconds........

Y/n : What made you love me Tae?

I didn't expect this from her..........

Tae : The same reason what made you love me Y/n..........

Y/n : I never loved you Tae.........

She told while she was avoiding eye contact with me.........

Tae : Can you tell the same looking into my eyes?

Y/n : Why don't you understand Tae? I can't love you....... I never did....... Please leave me....... I know training was just a reason for you to stay here......... But I don't want to waste anyone's efforts or time........ And also I don't want anyone to keep any kind of hope from me........ I am very firm with my decisions....... No one can change me..........

Tae : Then why did you used to come here and watch moon?! Why did you tell I miss you Tae each time you saw moon??

Y/n : I told all these as missing a best friend........ And just because I told all that it doesn't mean I love you.........

Tae : You are showing you are stubborn! Anyhow I am not here to argue about anything with you........ I just wanted to spend some time with you........ And be a shoulder which you expected for these years to let your tears..........

 And be a shoulder which you expected for these years to let your tears

She became silent again for this........
Then we both sat and were watching the dark sky with just moon and stars..........
Suddenly I felt her head on my shoulder........ She is finally getting comfortable with me........
And she started crying....... It was difficult to see that but still I wanted her to let her pain out.........

Tae : Y/n......... Please don't worry....... You can cry how much you want....... But don't ever feel uncomfortable or embarassed about it........

Y/n : Why is my fate soo bad Tae?? Why it's always me?? First I lost my parents...... And then my true self! I lost my happiness, my joy, my everything! I just lost them! Why am I soo unlucky?? And top of all these!-

Y/n in mind : I can't tell you how much I love you even though I love you more than anything in this world........

Tae : It's okay Y/n...... I know the pain you are going through is unbearable....... But don't worry I am always with you! Always for you! Never think you are unlucky....... Just remember you are my lucky charm......

Y/n : Thank you Tae...... Thank you soo much........

Tae : You don't have to thank me Y/n....... Okay now stop crying and lets enjoy the eve.......