Chapter - 14 Seconds of Happiness

Jordan and Dadu got shocked hearing the gun sound inside the mansion and they were about ran out but someone entered the living room and it was Miller Edward

Jordan didn't expect him in his mansion and then he .....

Jordan : Edward? How did you enter my mansion?!

Edward : Come on! You took New York from Me!! You should definitely expect me here! Well your wife is actually very beautiful even in this age! But unfortunately God had written a short life for her

Jordan : What the heck are you talking about?!

Edward : Jordan brother, by marrying a bastard like you she did a big mistake so she is dead now! Whom do you think the gun fired a few seconds was on?

Jordan became shock realising it's her own wife.......

Edward : It's none other than your own wife!!

Jordan and Dadu were already numb after knowing Hana was shot, Jordan was about to go out...... But Edward shot him on his knees making him kneel with pain and then he.......

Edward : Why do you want to waste your last few minutes by checking your wife who is dead already?? Just think of yourself first!!

Dadu : Who the hell are you??! What did Hana do to you?! Better mind yourself or else you will be in trouble!! Julia!! Julius!! Where are you both??

Edward : Can you stop shouting! Both of them are with my guards! Not to worry about them! If you want to worry! Worry about your son!

Dadu : See please leave us! We will return New York right now but just leave my son!

Edward : I can get that without your permission too! But what about that disrespect, humiliation, insults that I received!! Can you return it to me?? No no you can't and the only option left for Jordan is to leave his life!!

With that he again shot towards Jordan on his chest making him fall on ground.......

After seeing this Dadu went near Jordan making him half sit with his support.....

Edward : Everyone had question whether the Xaviers will continue to rule or not right?! Now I will tell! Now it's a complete end for Xaviers!! No one again from Xavier will dare to rule against me!!

Jordan : She will! She will definitely rule against you and rule on you too!!

Edward : Who?? Your daughter?? Hahaha stop kidding! Just shut up and spend your last minutes peacefully instead of dreaming the things which are impossible!!

Jordan : You will regret everything!!

Edward came near Jordan and kicked him.....

Edward : Then keeping sh*tting non sense! I will leave now!

He turned towards his guards and then.......

Edward : See no should go out of the mansion! Wait untill he is dead completely and then throw both dead bodies in some garbage! And be back to New York soon! And Yeah bring his daughter along with you! Let's see how beautiful his daughter is ..... Maybe like mother! Right Jordan?

Jordan : You!! Ahh.....

Edward : Okay okay shut up! You don't soo much energy to yell at me now!

With that he left the place while.....

Dadu : Jordan... What's all these?! Wait I will bring someone.......

He said while he was already tearing up badly.......

Jordan : No Dad wait! I know that I don't have much time to live ple...please call Y/n here...... Please......

Dadu : I will bring her! Wait......