Chapter -31 Proof for fake

A/n's POV :

Julia : Excuse mam...... Wanna grab a cup of coffee with me?

Y/n : Yes Julia..... I really need it right now...... Wait! Julia??

Julia : How are you Y/n??

Y/n ran towards Julia and hugged her tightly..........

Y/n : I never imagined I will miss you soo much!

Julia : Me too Y/n!

Y/n pulled back hug and then.......

Y/n : What a surprise?! How come you are here??

Julia : You think you will miss me and I won't be here??

Y/n : So this was a plan?

Julia : We are not business Y/n...... We are family....... It was a surprise for you from Tae........

Y/n : But-

Julia : We will talk about this later......... Right now I have got one more important thing....... Actually even Yeon is here...... Infact we are here with Eun's parents........

Y/n : What?! But no one informed me??

Julia : I understand but they become ready all of sudden to come with me.......

Y/n : Are you kidding! I am seriously not ready to face them....... Well what did they say when Kim Uncle tried to convince them!?

Julia : They were speechless Y/n....... They didn't react anything...... Uncle said he has convinced them to his best and it's up to you now........

Y/n : I will talk to them.......

Julia : Shall I call them?

Y/n : Yes but let's to go to terrace........

Julia : Well where is Eun, Oren??

Y/n : They went home early today.......

Julia : Good that way, Fine I will call them......

-On terrace-

All were silently standing for few minutes and then Y/n

Y/n : Uncle Aunty....... I know what ever has happened it was wrong in your point of view but only I know how much necessary it was for me to do that at that moment........ But because of me I don't want Eun and Oren oppa's relationship to get spoiled....... I just want to tell you Oren oppa is the only one who can fulfill the place of Eun's husband....... He is just perfect for her....... And he is managing director of our company....... If you want I will somehow send them back to Seoul even there both will work in Kim Uncle's company....... But please don't say no to their relationship........ Please Uncle..... Please Aunty....... Please........

E/M : So you can live without Eun and Oren??

Y/n : It's difficult but I will be more happy that they are married under your both's willingness.........