Visit gone wrong

The door finally opened and I walked out with Tsaritsa. Arlecchino was still standing there professionally while Childe had already collapsed to the floor.

Seeing Tsaritsa walking out, he quickly stood up to his feet. "Thank you for your time." Tsaritsa said to me. "Like wise." I replied and looked at the 2 harbingers at the door.

"Thank you for your patience." I gave each of them a curtsy and walked off. "I'm certain that you kept your promises, hmm?" Tsaritsa asked. "Certainly did, your majesty." Childe replied.

"Says the person who was about to pry on." Arlecchino added. "I didn't, at the end." Childe replied.

...

"Well anyone up for an outfit bargain?" Columbina asked in the middle of the lounge. They all sighed to her sunshine personality and agreed. "I know a tailor from Fontaine." Arlecchino said. "Comrade... You know the drill..." Childe snaked to her with a smile.

The bell at the door rang and Chiori looked at the entrance with curiosity as the harbingers all walked in. "This place is so pretty!" Columbina exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, can I know who you are and what place are you in the line?" Chiori asked.

"Hey... aren't you the one that attacked lady Furina? And you! Aren't you the one that had his ass whooped by Monseur Neuvillette? What are you two doing here with more of your friends?" Chiori puts the ruler over her neck.

"Ahem... we're here to get some tailoring done." Childe tried to change the subject. Chiori opened up the hardcover notebook and flipped the pages. "Name please?" She asked.

"Just Arlecchino would do, we are all together." Arlecchino informed. "Mmm... understood, you're 180th in line." Chiori said and walked off.

"SORRY WHAT?!"

Their voices echoed in the room and Chiori covered her ears. "Look, custom mades are a long line, no short cuts." Chiori crossed her arms.

"Eloffe, entertain these people while I do my work." Chiori said. "Sure Miss Chiori, uhm... this way please." Eloffe led them away.

"We estimate if we were to get the clithes done we would need at least a month. But, we also have made clothes for you." Eloffe showed them the displayed clothes.

"They are more quicker and also cheaper." Eloffe promoted. "Anything that catches your eyes?" She asked.

Eloffe paitiently watched them trying on clothes until they found their desired one, unless of course, some exceptions.

"Guess who needs custom made clothes?" Childe teased Pierro and Pulcinella. "Respect your elders." Arlecchino elbowed his arm, everyone knows that she is teasing along.

Eloff measured their body. For Pierro, she's standing on a stool, for Pulcinella, is the other way around.

I stood by the window, looking into the shop with their chuckles and giggles. Chiori was doing the outfit fitting and saw me through the corner of her eyes.

...

"Your honor, I honestly did not steal anything from Chioriya Boutique!" I defended myself from the sudden accusation.

"It is not your time to speak yet defendant." Neuvillette stamped his cane on the floor to alert me.

"According to Fashion week year XXX, Miss Chiori is the original creator of "Camillia" a work that won the Top first." Neuvillette replied. "Starting from Miss Chiori, the prosecutor." Neuvillette turned his head to Chiori.

"Your honor, this work was never put into public marketing, with her having it on herself now, I highly doubt that she stole it from somewhere." Chiori said.

"How are you so sure that you are the only supplier that has this outfit-" "Defendant, this was the last time we will be warning you to not speak unless if you are needed to, if it happens again, your defends will be invalid." Neuvillette stamped his cane again.

"Last time Miss XXX from XXX Boutique had stolen the idea from mine, and I've proved that it was my original idea. The outfit was later announced to stop producing because of copy rights." Chiori added.

"Anything to say defendant?" Neuvillette asked. "I had never stolen it from anyone, I have been wearing it, before it was even released." I replied.

"Did you hear that? She had been wearing it before it was even released!" The audience taunted. The audience laughed and taunted along.

"Allow me to introduce myself your honor." I said. "Permission granted." Neuvillette said. "My name is Camillia, I come from Snezhnaya. I once died in a blizzard, and was saved by the Geo Archon himself." I said.

"So... it's a rebirth thing... you say?" Furina asked from the seat high up. "... Yes." I replied after a moment of silence and the audience bursted into a loud laughter.

"What's next? I recarniated as an onikabuto and flipped over the world!" They taunted. "I could say I recarniated as a slime!" They laughed.

"Silence!" Neuvillette's voice rang and sets the whole room quiet. "You may continue." Neuvillette added. "I was left with just a small geo resonating spirit and was only seen by geo holders." I said.

"We've talked to eachother before." I said. "I don't recall, seeing you." Chiori said.

"Let me continue." I said. "Go on." Furina's voice rang on top of my head. "I'm not a complete person, yet. Until I erased myself from Irminsul with the help of lesser lord Kusanali and lived again." I added.

"The only reason I'm doing this was to find a person." I added, and it struck a chord.

"According to the information gathered, the dress' backstory fits along with Miss Camillia's confession." Neuvillette said. "Could it be that she is the girl in the story?" Neuvillette asked.

"That's impossible, Miss Chiori claimed that she has never met her before." "What is even Irminsul?"

They whispered.

The cane stamping the floor rang again. Neuvillette looked at the scale where it already had 3 glowing orbs, tilting towards Chiori. "We shall now move on to the next phase." Neuvillette said.

"According to the judgement of the Oatrice Mechanique d'analyse cardinale, Miss Camillia is..."