🩰🌷🍥 ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ: 4🍥🌷🩰

The air was charged with exhilaration during the particular party for the debuting trainees. The room was magnificently enhanced with sparkling lights and vibrant decorations, creating a festive atmosphere. The twelve girls, including Yuqi, were lively with anticipation and delight.

You all got to meet the charismatic CEO, Mr Park, who made it a point to meet each of you and congratulate you. His attitude made you all feel welcomed and highly valued in the agency, and his warm approach put you all at ease.

"A very welcome, everybody. We're so proud to have you
all here," he cheerfully uttered with a broad, wide smile, shaking hands with each girl.

The stylists, makeup artists, drivers, and new coaches also mingled with the girls, offering encouragement and motivation about the arduous journey ahead. You girls felt part of a big, supportive family, which boosted your confidence and spirits.

The delicious buffet table was something to behold. The best JYP caterers were hired for this auspicious event, and it was decorated with various delectable healthy foods showcasing Korean, Chinese, and Japanese cuisines. There were magically arranged dishes of steamed dumplings, Gimbap, fried rice, kimchi, bulgogi, bibimbap, sushi, sashimi, dim sum, and more with assorted drinks. You were thrilled to see your country's favourite dishes and were encouraged to eat whatever you desired because it had the dietary specifications of JYP.

"OMG, look at all this delicious food! It's amazing!" one of the girls, Yunjin, yelled out, impressed, her big eyes wide with delight.

"It just smells and looks so good," Lia replied, eagerly grabbing a plate from the end of the red and white-decorated table.

You all started to enjoy your healthy meals. The girls chatted, bantered, and laughed together, enjoying the delectable flavours and the relaxed bonding. It was an electrifying atmosphere filled with exuberance and nervous anticipation for the exciting journey ahead.

Mr. Park chuckled as he gestured to the tables, "I hope you enjoy yourselves today and will be back on Monday to continue this exciting journey. You all have put in incredible effort, so your trainers are giving you the weekend off to relax and recharge—even to go and pack up for your new dorm."

Loud cheers came from your group, and your faces lit up with ecstasy. The mere thought of having a precious weekend off is off the charts. You can't wait to unwind and reflect on your experiences so far, which were the glorious end to a magnificent evening.

They party till late into the night, but the girls feel more motivated and closer to each other than ever before.

You stood up early on Saturday morning and reminisced about your exciting evening.

The thrill was palpable as you all entered your new, improved dorm room on the top floor of the apartment. When you stepped into the massive dorm apartment on the top floor, you couldn't help but gasp in awe.

You all exchanged your shoes in the entrance room and strolled with awe.