🩰🌷🍥 ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs :13 🍥🌷🩰

On Sunday you woke up early as your alarm gently rang at 6:30 am. She lazily stretched feeling the first rays of sunshine peeping through her curtains. Chaewon had gone home the previous night to spend the next day with her family.

It was a year since her grandmother died. Determined to make the most of your day, you quickly took a fragrant shower and put on your favorite clothes.

You stretched and smiled happily, feeling Seokjin's warmth , can't wait to see him again. You thoughtfully selected an adorable outfit – an azure colored miniskirt with white spots worn with a blue denim jacket and navy blue high top converse sneakers.

She spent some extra time on doing your golden hair so it cascaded into pretty loose ponytails draped over one shoulder; you also tied around a folded bandana.

Content with what you saw in the mirror, you reached for you black velvet sling bag, light make-up, mask in sling bag and amber sunglasses before proceeding to kitchen. Giddy from excitement thinking about seeing Seokjin once more. It will be an amazing day ahead!

Your house mother Ms.Choi was already in the kitchen brewing jasmine tea."Good morning Yuqi! Feeling better after last week’s allergy incident?” concern touched Ms Choi eyes when she looked into yours as though she realized why they were so bright.

Smiling back reassuringly,"Much better now thanks Ms.Choi.I mean i’ll actually do my vocals test with Group B tomorrow anyway.” you accepted the cup of jasmine tea Ms. Choi handed you and sipped it gratefully for its soothing warmth.

“Good to hear,” nodded Ms.Chio “Have some tea then go.”

As you drank in its aroma, it warmed you up completely from within. Just than Garam entered the kitchen with Yunjin. “What are you doing everytime, almost every Sunday morning?"

They look surprised at how cute you look in your girly outfit. Your natural beauty annoyed Garam very much.

Garam took a cup of tea from Yunjin and smirked. “Someone’s got some secret to keep,” she taunted, but her eye contained a little suspicion. You just scrunched up your nose and got up and swung your sling bag over one shoulder.

“I like to get away from toxic people on Sundays to reflect on everything good I have; I love window shopping also, is there anything else that you want to know about other people’s lives?” Smiling in amusement as you asked the two.

Garam just snort as her smirk just widened, she just pulled her hair in a high ponytail but Yunjin just shrugged.You gave them a smug smile and headed out to the elevators, feeling a little irritated by their curiosity.

As you reached the ground floor, you were grateful that most of the apartment windows didn’t show the street where Seokjin will be parking, which was concealed by lush trees and foliage, providing a sense of privacy and tranquility.

You hurriedly exited the building and began running at a quick pace on the sidewalk. Seokjin, who was wearing dark glasses and a cap, waved animatedly with excitement that could be smelled from miles away as you giggled, sliding effortlessly into his luxurious white porshe. This time he parked his new car nearby which he received as a gift from one of Hollywood’s renowned directors few weeks ago.

 This time he parked his new car nearby which he received as a gift from one of Hollywood’s renowned directors few weeks ago