🩰🌷🍥 sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴄʜᴏᴀs: 19🍥🌷🩰

It started off subtly

It started off subtly. Your parents first noticed the little things: the manner in which your laughter became rarer and less genuine and did not reach your expressive eyes; the way you stayed in your room for hours; and the way you stopped playing K-pop music around the house, annoying the bejesus out of your siblings.

In the beginning your parents thought it was just you balancing your part time job with the initial preparation for your uni entrance.  As summer passed, the change in you was undeniable.  You started to fall into deep depression.

"Mom, Dad... I'm worried about her," Fanqia told your parents during breakfast,  "She hasn't even contacted her friends  over the summer.We are all very worried about her. Even her friend, Mingling told me they only managed to visit  the mall once a week. Mostly to buy decor for their dorm rooms." Fanqias' big  eyes were very troubled.

"It might  be her part time job at the convenience store, her shifts are up till 8pm". her father said, placing his chopsticks down.

"Poor girl has been working very hard lately," her mom calmly said.

"Mom it's definitely not it," Fanqia shook her head.," Qiqi used to be a very vibrant, funny and she is always full of life. I don't even see her laugh out loud. She is so introverted, now."

...┍━━━━━»•»🌷 🌺🌷 «•«━┑

One evening, as the family gathered for dinner, eating hotpot, your mom gently said, "Honey, you haven't invited your friends over in a while. I didn't see Ming around. Is everything okay?"

You just shrugged, pushing your pieces vegetables around your half- empty plate, you don't feel hungry, "Yeah, just been busy with work and Im just tired

You just shrugged, pushing your pieces vegetables around your half- empty plate, you don't feel hungry, "Yeah, just been busy with work and Im just tired. Nothing is the matter." 

"Don't say it's 'nothing,'" your father interrupted, "You haven't been closed off for months now. You're always  hiding in your room. You don't see your friends no more. Mingling  complained that you don't answer your text messages and she told us you only meet up once a week now. She really is under the impression that it was because of your part-time job."