🩰🌷🍥 sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs:16 🩰🌷🍥

You woke up with dread in your spirit

You woke up with dread in your spirit. Something the the atmosphere felt off.
You reminiced about the previous evening when you spoke to your boyfriend. Ms Kang called Ms Choi and informed her that you need to be at the studio asap by 7:00. You knew right away that you are in deep trouble.

Early the next morning, the studio driver came and  fetched you with a car. You stood up before 6pm and showered and dressed in your white tracksuit. Your hair was swiftly styled in a curly ponytail. You looked at your mirror image and you saw how pale you looked. Fear was gnawing in the insides of you. You are very scared for Ms Kang. If they didn't spare the top trainees Jiwoo and Soomin who was actually innocent, what about you who defy the rules secretly which is exposed now. Seokjin had texted you the previous night, warning you about the possible exposure that might impact their careers and relationship in kpop.

...┍━━━━━»•»🌷 🌺🌷 «•«━┑..

As Yuqi, sat nervously in the meeting room on the 10th floor of JYP Entertainment, my heart racing with fear and regret. The seriousness of the situation was palpable, and Ms. Kang's disappointment and fury were clearly evident from the moment you stepped in.Ms. Kang, your Head trainer ,spoke with a severity that chilled you to the bone.

Ms. Kang with a stern voice, "Song Yuqi, do you understand the gravity of what you've done? Dating secretly is a serious breach of our rules. You've jeopardized not only your own future but also the reputation of our company.

Your voice was trembling when you choked out, "I... I'm so sorry, Ms. Kang. I didn't mean to cause any harm or break the rules openly. I...I--"

Ms. Kang cutting in sharply,"  What were you thinking getting involved with an older debut idol? He is very well known. Do you realize the backlash from both fanbases?"

Ms. Oh  eyes looked at you with disappointment she was calmer but stern,"  Ms. Kang is right, Yuqi. Your actions could affect the debut of De-N-im. They need a smooth journey to gain exposure.

Mr. Jeon sighed ,"It's unfortunate, Yuqi. Your talent could have propelled you and them forward.We had high hopes for you, Yuqi. Your talent was supposed to shine in De-N-im's concept."

Your choked and say tearfully," I'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen like this.. I love JYP Entertainment and...I love singing and dancing... I didn't think about the consequences .Omg ! I deeply regret my actions. I never wanted to disappoint anyone in this room and not even the girls"

Ms. Ji looked at your devastating face and  interjecting softly," Er... Ms. Kang, many young people fall in love carelessly. Yuqi is a good kid with a bright future. Perhaps we can find a solution that doesn't ruin her career.

Ms. Kang inhaled deeply , pausing, then looking directly at your tearful eyes," Yuqi, you have been a favorite of J.Y. Park himself. Your voice, your dance talent, your visuals—they are the embodiment of what De-N-im needs. Yet you jeopardized it all for love.Do you realize you've ruined your own chances because of this?"