🎵🔮⚛ ᴠɪᴘ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ sᴛᴀʀs: 14⚛🔮🎵

You and Seokjin's relationship deepens each day

You and Seokjin's relationship deepens each day. He took you after your birthday for a private dinner at a hillside restaurant. He booked the entire restaurant with their famous chefs, who prepared a seven-course meal for you. It was one of your most memorable days with him. You also had the maknae line, who chatted with you during their breaks.

The two weeks were hectic with both your and Seokjin's schedules. On your Sundays, you would just enjoy each other's presence. Seokjin could cook authentic Korean dishes, and you would be his helper and taster. He even got the link to the 'Turning Red' movie from an executive at Disney, and you could watch it together snuggled up.

What you enjoy the most are your make-out sessions, and you must say the BTS hyung knows how to make a girl swoon. And he was yours to enjoy. 

During the weeks, you worked very hard. You practiced even with Bangchan and Felix. Felix gave you a cute golden ankle bracelet for those summer days later. You could see the affection in his eyes when he looked at you. You felt bad for not reciprocating his feeling, which fortunately he knew was against the rules to date.

You just hope that Garam will not get any ideas because you saw her watching your every move with Felix.

But right now, you are the biggest rule-breaker and hypocrite. You are dating a global star behind everyone's back, and nobody knows except his band members and Sejin, probably. You kept it a state secret.

Jiwoo and Soomin were chosen with ten others to practice for the showcase that will be held in a month. You and Chaewon would visit more evenings with Jiwoo and Soomin in their room. It's been a month, but you could see Jiwoo still couldn't get over the betrayal and wish all the worst of luck to Garam. Soomins' dad got a private investigator, but it was a cul de sac.

The waiter wasn't even a hired waiter at Club Suga. Nobody knew about him, and the manager told you that he taught the guy to be with the two girls. He told the manager that the girls are trainees from JYP and want a nice, relaxing time.

Even the barman couldn't recognize him as a staff member. He looked and was dressed as an executive club waiter, and he just ordered six soju soda cans and took them to the private room, where the girls were apparently waiting for a friend and her boyfriend.

They never saw the girls until the manager found them in a drunken stage, and knowing that they were trainees, he just called JYP management, and the trainers came a few minutes after he made the call. 

Jiwoo recalls that the guy opened the cans in their presence, but they didn't keep their eyes on him. He might have slipped some powder in their drinks, or the glasses were already doctored. The room had neon lights, so they wouldn't even detect anything. The rice drinks were non-alcoholic. Nobody saw Garam in the club, her sister, or even her so-called boyfriend. 

The two girls were puzzled but left it at it. Karma will work it out. You stayed out of Garams' way. At the studio as well as the dorm. She will just look at you with a sneer, but you will ignore her.