🩰🌷🍥 ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏss ғɪʀᴇ:12 🍥🌷🩰

When Jiwoo and Soomin had been called in for a disciplinary meeting, and they knew it was serious

They sat nervously in the small meeting office, under the weight of disciplinary action.

Ms. Kang, Ms. Oh, and Mr. Jeon, the trainers-in-charge who had convened this fateful meeting sat across conference table. The atmosphere was so tense enough. The stoic expression were on their faces.

The room was still as a tomb; a palpable tension filled the air. Soomin was biting her nails as Jiwoo sat nervously playing with her hands on her lap.

Ms. Oh started off with a serious voice filled with authority, her tone cold, "Jiwoo and Soomin do you know why you are here. You you realized the severity of this event?"

The two girls had an anxious look that passed between them before Jiwoo spoke up," Yes Ms.Kang we got caught breaking our curfew and doing things that are against trainees' rules."

Ms. Kang was the first to speak with an ice-cold voice," You have both broken several trainee rules. We have evidence that you broke curfew, drinking and clubbing which is unacceptable for JYP trainees."

Jiwoo quickly glanced at Soomin in panic.Jiwoo proceeded hesitantly toward Mrs.Kang.

"Mrs.Kang,Mrs.Oh,and Mr.Jeon we were framed.We didn't do those things.Someone who is attempting to sabotage us has tipped managers off about our so called clubbing or misconduct.This person tried to make it seem we did it all on purpose."

Mrs.Oh sighed while shaking her head,"The reality is that regardless of what happened,you broke some rules.As trainees you should meet certain standards of behavior.Even though we have to be strict about this issue".

Ms Kang.

As she pleaded, Soomin's eyes filled with tears, "I beg you, believe us

As she pleaded, Soomin's eyes filled with tears, "I beg you, believe us. It was all Garam's doing. She framed us. We would never jeopardize everything we have achieved."