🩰🌷🍥 ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪss ᴏғ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs: 22 🍥🌷🩰

Earlier-

Earlier-

The backstage area was like always a whirlwind of activity. Artist who got their awards ,waiting to go for their short interview and photo opp with the press,  and crew members moved swiftly, their faces set in focused determination.

Fanqia felt a sense of urgency as she spotted BTS's dressing room just a few feet away from Urban Pulse's door. They got one opposite theirs. All the dressingrooms got the names of the performers on specific doors. She saw an opportunity and decided to seize it.

Fanqia used her swiftness and with precise calculations,  she quickly packed the girls shoes in a little heavy container

 Urban Pulse had finished performing, and some of the stylists were already taking clothes back to the vans. Their dressing room would soon be vacated. She kept the door a little open to check for any movement from the dressingroom across, Fanqia's heart raced as she overheard Seokjin telling Sejin, the manager, that he needed to use the restroom.

Seokjin, accompanied by the maknae line, walked past their open dressing room. Knowing she had little time, Fanqia hurriedly packed the remaining items into the container.

Blackpink was scheduled to perform, and Yuqi had mentioned she wanted to spend time with Fanqia in the dressing room since the young Cube crew had permission to watch the show from the backstage side areas

Fanqia saw the maknae line returning and grabbed the heavy container. She peeked out, not seeing Seokjin yet. She waited with the container in front of the closed dressing room door. When Seokjin finally appeared with his manager, she pretended to struggle with the container. Seokjin noticed her immediately and halted Sejin, who was about to assist. He was nearer.

Seokjin noticed her struggling and stopped Sejin from helping, "Dont worry ...I got this," he said.

"Let me help you with that,' Seokjin said, stepping forward and lifting the container with ease. She open the door.

Fanqia looked up at him, her expression grateful. When he saw her glowing face, recognition flickered in his eyes, "Do you know Urban Pulse?" he asked hesitantly curiosity was lacing his voice.

Fanqia smirked slightly, mentally patting her back for her almost successful mission,"Er yes, I'm Yuqi's sister, Fanqia," she replied. His eyes widen for a moment. Then she leaned in, whispering, "I need to tell you something important about Yuqi follow me in."

Seokjin's eyes narrowed with concern. He nodded to a surprise Sejin to wait as he continued to help Fanqia with the container. Fanqia took a deep breath and began to explain everything.

"Yuqi went through intense depression," Fanqia began, her voice low, "Yuqi was heartbroken after the breakup, deeply depressed after losing her position in De-N-im.

She was in the final lineup, but when the scandal broke, she was told at the disciplinary hearing that she'd be eliminated permanently. Her only chance was trading. But she and my dad had a contract. No debut -No trading. She let go of her dreams , but she actually never let truly go of it.