🩰🌷🍥 ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴜɴғᴏʟᴅ: 11🍥🌷🩰

After your exams, you were so thrilled to inform Seokjin

You: My examination was super simple! I just can't wait to graduate in a few weeks.

Seokjin: That's awesome, Bunny! I've passed all my subjects too. Only have full two years left for my Film degree. We're almost there Bunny.

You felt a rush of pride for both of them.Their hard work was paying off. You can't believe that you've almost done with formal schooling.

You: We should definetly celebrate that too.

Seokjin: Absolutely sweetie. How about we take a lovely trip outside Seoul for our next Sunday meeting? Let's make it a little more adventurous. What do you think?.

Seokjin proposed.

Your excitement was palpable.

You: That sounds perfect. I'm so excited!

Seokjin: We're will be driving out very early

Seokjin: We're will be driving out very early. I really miss you Bunny.

You felt a warmth spread through your chest and quickly typed back.

You: I miss you too, Seokjin. It's been a hectic day, but hearing from you always makes it better.

Their conversations had evolved from casual chats to deep, meaningful exchanges. They texted each other 24/7, their phones becoming lifelines connecting them despite their busy schedules. There was a magnetic pull between them, an unspoken attraction that made their interactions charged with excitement and anticipation.

Seokjin: When's your birthday, Bunny?

You: It's next month on the 10th. In two weeks time, I'll be 18 years.

Seokjin: Wow! We must celebrate it together. Just the two of us. It'll be special."

Your heart fluttered.

The idea of spending your birthday with Seokjin made you giddy.

You: I'd love that...but it will be on a Friday.

Your heart fluttered at the thought of spending your birthday with Seokjin.

Seokjin: Then we'll celebrate it physically on the Sunday.