🎵🔮⚛ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀsᴛᴀʀ: 9 ⚛🔮🎵

When you stepped into Seokjin's penthouse for the first time, you were absolutely flabbergasted

When you stepped into Seokjin's penthouse for the first time, you were absolutely flabbergasted. The sheer affluence, the unmerited wealth, and the sheer luxury were beyond anything you had ever seen.You knew about super wealth as you were born in wealth.

The whole area was a resonance of monochrome neutrals, chocolate brows, beige, tan, and grey undertones, giving it a modern yet a very cozy atmosphere. An actual bachelor's pad. There was a beautiful tinted glass feature with two ink fish imprints that separated the lounge from the luxurious dining room, which has 10-seater table.

 There was a beautiful tinted glass feature with two ink fish imprints that separated the lounge from the luxurious dining room, which has 10-seater table

The floor-to-ceiling windows framed an panoramic view of the Han River below, its waters glimmering under the multicolored lights of the city.

His celebrity aura still radiated as he ushered you inside, greeting your entrance with mock humility, “Welcome to my humble abode, my little Bunny,” he smirked; no one whose home was this massive had any right to call it humble.

You just chuckled as he took your soft hand in his; your eyes widened at his touch and his playful smirk.

He cutely led you around on an idol-guided tour of the immaculate penthouse. The stairs spiralled gracefully to the upper floors; each marble steps a marvel of an intricate design. You were in awe.

You both strolled through the cosy yet opulent living room, which was furnished with smooth leather and velvet fabric sofas scattered throughout, with a tinge of assorted colourful scattered cushions and a state-of-the-art entertainment system, including the most giant TV you had ever seen, so perfect for watching the latest Netflix blockbusters in stunning high definition. Entertainment days must be a blast in this penthouse.

The state-of-the-art kitchen with pure marble counters was a chef's dream, with downlights subtly illuminating the stainless steel appliances from top brands like Sub-Zero, Wolf and a Miele dishwasher.

"Do you like to cook?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with his full lips in a lopsided smirk.

"Er...not very well like you, but I can make killer black noodles, steamed dumplings and sushi, "you replied, flustered, "But this... this is really something else." Your awed eyes were wide.