🎵🔮⚛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ,ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴀɴᴅs: 21⚛ 🔮🎵

Seokjin's journey to Hollywood was a runaway success. , "The Astronaut,"his debut Film became an overnight sensation, helping to capture the hearts of fans globally.

The Astronaut, is a touching story about a young lonely girl's encounter with an Alien who took over a human Astronaut body who suffers from severe depression.

Seokjin played the lead role of an depressed astronaut who finds himself entangled in an interstellar mystery, living with an entity within that mirrors his personal journey for identity and healing.

The Astronaut was a critical and commercial success internationally as well as locally earning Seokjin numerous accolades, including the Diamond Globe for Best Actor, the Screen Actors Guild Award, and even a nomination for the Academy Awards.Critics' Choice Award.

In his own country he won the prestigious Baeksang Drama Awards for Best Breakthrough Actor and Popular Actor His OST for the film, a hauntingly beautiful and nostalgic ballad, topped the major music charts worldwide and won him a MAMA, Asian Artist ,a Seoul Music Award, and an MMA in Korea.It was the breakthough year for Kim Seokjins solo path.

Seokjin's promotion of "The Astronaut" was very extensive and strategic

Seokjin's promotion of "The Astronaut" was very extensive and strategic. He appeared on major American talk shows such as "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," where Fallon expressed his excitement and admiration for Seokjin's duality and talent. The candid interview delved into Seokjin's transition from K-pop to acting, his thourough preparation for the emotional role, and his musical contributions to the movie.

On "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," Jimmy greeted him with exuberance.

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have the one and only Seokjin in the house!" Jimmy exclaimed, the audience erupting in applause.,"Seokjin, your performance in 'The Astronaut' was just incredible. How did you prepare for such an emotionally intense role?"

Seokjin smiled, happily, waving at the over hyped up audience, "Thank you, Jimmy.It's great to be here.I can truly say it was a challenging role. I spent a lot of time understanding the character's loneliness and the bond he forms with the earth child. It was a exhilarated journey, both professionally and personally."

Jimmy Fallon energetically, "First off, congratulations on the Globe Awards! 'The Astronaut' bagged four big ones: Best Sci-Fi Film, Best Actor , Best Supporting Actress and Best Ensemble Cast. How does it feel?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Thank you! It feels incredible. The whole team worked so hard and being so professional and it's amazing to see our efforts recognized so well. It was truly a great journey for me."

Jimmy Fallon, "I bet. Now, tell us about working with the new debut child star, Megan Stark, the 10-year-old child actress in the movie. Any fun behind-the-scenes stories?"