🎵🔮⚛ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ:17 ⚛🔮🎵a

Seokjin was lying on his soft gray couch, thinking about what had happened a week ago. He broke her heart. The girl he loves. Those words were written all over her eyes. The pain and disappointment in them shattered him into a million shards ever to be put back together again. Why would they expect him to stop seeing her? He missed her so much. He was too scared to text her. It has been the loneliness week He had ever experience. Yuqi was three months his sunlight, his anchor and the love of his life.

They told him they needed to break up for their own sake. Both of their careers were at stake now that they had been exposed like this. Only his parents and a few from both companies knew her true identity, though; luckily, Sejin knows how much she means to him.

Bangtan was chatting with him on their chat group.

Seokjin: Guys... I don't know what I'm going to do. I feel like I let everyone down, myself included. Why am I getting punished?

Namjoon: Seok Jin-hyung... I can't even begin to imagine what you're feeling right now. It's okay to feel lost. It's not your fault, Hyung. We'll be here for you no matter what happens. and Bang PD talked to JYP. He said he would take care of her. They will not post images that will implicate her.

Hobi: I really can't imagine what you're might feeling right now, Hyung. We want you to know that we are  brothers, and we are with you through all of this.

Jimin: SeokJin-hyung, it truly hurts me so much to see you like this, but we want you to know that we are with you because we love you.

Taehyung: Jin-hyung we are so flabbergasted and shocked that it happened to you.  I'm so sorry for everything that's happened, but it was not entirely ypur fault hyung. But remember, Hyung, yu are not alone, we will help you get through to it.

Yoongi: Jin Hyung, I do understand the overwhelming feeling right now, just know we are here to help lift your burden Jin-hyung, I know it's hard, but please you must also take care of yourself, and we will take care of you also.

Jungkook: Hyung I really don't like to see you like this. Hyung, you're  hurting makes us to  hurt also. But we'll definitely get through this together, I promise you. We are the dream team.We'll all face this together, okay?

Seokjin: I just want to thank you guys... I feel so guilty because it is all my fault. I can't stop thinking about Yuqi. I never wanted to ever  hurt Yuqi or anyone else. She is my light. I failed the test of love, because I promise that I wil protect her.

Namjoon: Hyung we cannot always foresee things. You will be able to make right. Hang in there. We understand that you are worried about her right now, but look after yourself.

Jimin:Hyung don't be concern. When things calm down, you can always apologized to her.

Taehyung: If you can't find a way, we will help you.Think about your cool upcoming  'The Astronaut Movie', Everyone  said you will  be amazing in it..