⚡Through the End of Hell, I Will Love You Eternally⚡(Vox)

Requested by: raven121_u

Pairing: Vox x sick!fem!Reader

Summary: Y/N had been sick for months now with an incurable disease, without telling anyone...not even her best friend Vox, who she regretfully has never confessed her feelings to, until her final day comes and takes a twist...

Warnings: Angst, mentions of death, and sad fluff <3

POV: 2nd person

(A/N: This is one of my favorite one-shots I've ever written so I hope you guys like it :D)

~•*•~

There was always something special between you and Vox. At least, that's always what everyone said.

You and Vox had a complicated relationship. No one really understood how close you two really were.

But both of you kind of liked it like that.

Whenever you hung out, you'd be talking to each other in a code that no one else would understand. A special kind of bond that seemed like a different type of friendship itself.

Of course, that's not to say that you both tried to explain it to others. Valentino and Velvette asked you both multiple times and within trying to explain it to them, but they eventually got lost and gave up.

The only people who ever came remotely close to understanding what it was like between the two of you were Husk and Angel Dust. Yet even they were just as far off as everyone else at times.

The two of you always thought that you'd be together forever and until the end of Hell itself...

Until you found out.

Your illness.

You'd recently discovered that you suffered from an incurable disease that would kill you within a few months.

You cried.

You cried and cried and cried...you cried until it felt as though there were no more tears left to spare.

But they kept coming.

"Um...I'm going to go to the bathroom Vox, I'll be right back!" You said to him, standing up from the dinner table.

"The bathroom? But you've already gone a few minutes ago," he said.

"Uh...yeah. I think I left my phone in there. I'll be right back," you said dismissively, speed-walking to the restaurant's bathroom.

You took a peek. Thank god...it was empty.

You tip-toed in, locking the door behind you as ran up to the nearest sink.

"You're okay...you're okay..." you muttered to yourself, splashing your face with water. You looked up into the mirror, your eyes shining with tears. You started to softly sob, gripping the edges of the sink tightly.

After a few minutes, you collected yourself, wiping away your tears all pulled out a slip of paper from your satchel.

You only had three more months to live before your death would occur. So you decided to make a short bucket list for yourself.

You read through it;

"1.) NEVER let anyone see you cry over this.

2.) Don't tell anyone under any circumstances.

3.) Visit the hotel thrice a week.

4.) Treat everyone to lunch at least once every other week.