🩸Hell's Greatest Couple (Alastor)🩸

Requested by: @MusicGivesMeColor

Pairing: Alastor x Overlord!fem!Reader

Summary: The overlord power couple, Y/N and Alastor had recently come out to the public about their relationship after it being secretive for almost a year now. However, Y/N is still on edge after the whole thing and Alastor sure doesn't help after an overlord meeting...

POV: 2nd person

Warnings: Fluff and light cursing

~*~

"This meeting's over!" Carmilla yelled, getting face-to-face with Velvette.

You glanced over at your boyfriend, Alastor. He smirked at you.

"That was a productive meeting!" He announced to the table.

You chuckled to yourself, and Alastor gave a satisfied smirk.

The other overlords filed out and Alastor came up to you, holding his arm out for you to take.

You hesitantly took it, the two of you walked out arm and arm with your head resting on his shoulder as the other overlords watched in slight surprise.

"You sure you're okay with this, darling?" You muttered to him.

"Why wouldn't I? What's wrong with showing affection towards the person you love?" He asked, unhooking his arm from yours to wrap around around your waist. You felt your face go hot and looked away.

Alastor chuckled at your flustered expression and placed a finger underneath your chin. "Now, now, there's nothing interesting over there," he said slyly.

Your blush darkened. "Hah...okay, stop," you said nervously, in fear of more people seeing.

Alastor raised an eyebrow. "Stop? Darling, 'stop' what?" He asked, gently pecking your forehead.

You looked around at the other demons as you walked, your stomach sinking as you saw them watch you and Alastor.

You glanced up at a building through the window to see a Voxtech drone hovering over the two of you. "Aw shit..." you muttered, shielding your face.

Alastor chuckled. "Oh, allow me to deal with that..." he said, flicking his wrist and the drone collapsed onto the ground in sparks.

You shot him a look. "You knew that was there."

Alastor shrugged. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

You let out a small groan. "Ugh...I knew this was a bad idea," you mumbled to yourself, rubbing your forehead.

"Oh don't be so dramatic Y/N, no one cares as much as you think they do," he reassured.

"Okay, sure. But what about your reputation as a powerful overlord? What will the press think to know that you've gone 'soft' for me?"

"Y/N, you've got just the same amount of reason to be worried as I do. You're just as powerful. Don't talk about yourself like you're not," he said, poking you in the stomach with his cane.

As the two of you filed out of the building a group of demons started to crowd around you.

Your eyes widened in surprise as multiple television hosts shoved their microphones and cameras in your face, pestering you with questions.

You looked over at Alastor for assistance. He too, was being swarmed with journalists and reporters.

Alastor flashed a creepy grin at the paparazzi and grabbed your hand, leading you away from them. "No more questions!" He yelled back at them dismissively.

You turned to Alastor. "See? This is exactly what I didn't want to happen!" You grumbled.

To your surprise, Alastor started to laugh. "Well, you need not to worry about that anymore. It's taken care of." He raised your hand to his lips, gently kissing your knuckles.

"Well I told you we could've gone a little bit longer keeping our relationship a secret!" You whisper-yelled.

Alastor rolled his eyes. "Really now? How much longer were you going to wait then, hm? Another year? Two years?"

You looked down, considering this. Alastor lifted your chin up again.

"Now, now...am I just going to have to keep tilting your head up when you do that?" He teased.

You pouted. "Stop that."

Alastor smiled slyly. "Hah...no."

You looked to the side and saw a pedestrian watching the two of you. "Alastor..." you muttered under your breath, motioning over to the random demon staring.

"Oh, he wants a show?"

Your eyes widened. "No...no I swear to god you better not--"

Alastor cut you off, kissing you long and passionately.

After a while, he pulled away and smirked at your flustered expression. Now there were more people started to crowd around the two of you, snapping pictures and whispering to each other.

Your face turned red in embarrassment. "Alastor...I love you...but fuck you."

Alastor let out a loud laugh and wrapped his arm around you, walking you back to the hotel while ignoring everyone else's comments and chatter.