chapter 9 stupid person

Qiao Lan approached the classroom with sugar in her pocket, always feeling that the atmosphere in the classroom is a bit wrong today.

But she didn't think much about it. Maybe it is because there is a physical education class in the afternoon and everyone is more excited.

The sun is shining bright today.

The physical education class is the last in the afternoon.

After the second class was over, the classmates rushed downstairs one by one, Qiao Lan tidied up her things and glanced back habitually.

Tan Mo hid himself in a small shadow behind the wall and lowered his head. Incompatible with the lively classroom.

Qiao Lan packed up the books and slowly went downstairs. The playground was just across the road from the right side of the teaching building. The students were chatting together..

The physical education teacher also knew that the students wanted to play ball. After organizing the students to do a few sports, they disbanded. The students cheered and rushed onto the court.

After Song Yao and the team disbanded, they turned to find Qiao Lan.

She has been a little wondering what to do these days.

She wanted Qiao Lan to play together at the beginning, although her friends didn't like Qiao Lan, even Chen Yaoyang also said that Qiao Lan is not what she looks like, but she has deep thoughts, so she should stay away from Qiao Lan.

Song Yao was very embarrassed, especially after Qiao Lan had a quarrel with her close friends.  If she took the initiative to ask Qiao Lan to play together now, her good friends would definitely be unhappy.

But as soon as she turned her head, she saw Qiao Lan standing alone, so she couldn't bear it. She was entangled to ask Qiao Lan to play together, but she was dragged away by the girl who was playing with her.

"Why are you in a daze, Yaoyang and the others are going to play ball!"

Song Yao's thoughts were instantly taken away by Chen Yaoyang's name, and when she turned her head again, Qiao Lan was gone.

Song Yao actually think that Qiao Lan likes Chen Yaoyang, but there are too many people who like Chen Yaoyang. She has been used to it since she was young, and she even knows the few who have played well with her. Those Friends also like Chen Yaoyang. So never think deeply about it...

The stadium is very lively today.

Boys play, girls watch, and even students from other classes ran to watch the ball for mainly because of two people.

One is Chen Yaoyang and the other is Hao Ying.

Because both them are handsome handsome appearance girls are crazy about both boys

So the two people got together to play, and soon there is a circle of people around the court.

Qiao Lan walk around the crowded court and went into the  school building silently and returned to the classroom.

She is not in the mood to watch a bunch of  students play and she didn't have a tendency to stand there being ridiculed as a live target, so she might as well go back to the classroom to read.

The classroom is very quiet, only Tan Mo is reading.

....
All the classmates went to the playground for physical education, and he is the only one in the classroom.

Tan Mo likes to be alone, there is no other people around, there is no messy sound, it is a rare relaxation for Tan Mo, when he is alone, he reads faster than usual, and he will not be nervous.