chapter 35 Qiao Yuan stole the money

Qiao Lan hasn't returned home for nearly ten days and Qiao's family didn't take this matter to heart.

The second daughter also left for 2 or 3 months and after living outside for few days she returned.. and married to rich man... providing them money time to time...so its not big deal.. daughter's are only money raising tools for them...they can marry anyone and do whatever they want but they need to provide them money.. so even Their daughter leaved home they dont get panicked or worried .. they just wanted their money back and settled score with Qiao Lan..

As a result, before Qiao Lan came back, Qiao's mother discovered by accident that it was probably not Qiao Lan who stole the money.
B

ut...

It's Qiao Yuan.

Mother Qiao waited for Qiao Yuan's classmates to leave and she became distracted then told Father Qiao that there was something urgent she have to go home first and when she reached home then first she went straight to Qiao Yuan's room.

Qiao Yuan was taken aback. He was spoiled by his family. He was impatient when he saw Mother Qiao going through his schoolbag

"What are you doing, mom!"

He tried to grab the bag back from his mother

Because there are some things in his schoolbag that he dont want to seen by his mother

In the end, he didn't expect that his Mother who is usually reluctant to say a harsh word to him, slapped his hand away and sternly told him to sit down.

Qiao Yuan jumped aside and a bad feeling suddenly surged in his heart.

Then he saw that his mother shook out three fantasy novels out of his schoolbag which he had just bought, as well as an unopened hairpin.

This was a birthday gift he bought for Yao Simeng two days ago.

The little fat man has a strong vanity, and recently he always shows that he has money in front of his classmates, so he bought a gift deliberately without tearing off the price tag on the card.

218 yuan.

At their age, a gift can afford by them not more than ten yuan, sometimes even twenty yuan for celebrity posters is so much for them

Qiao Yuan deliberately keeps the label, just to make Yao Simeng feel that he is richer and more caring, and to make other boys. Envy and jealous...

How can he expect to be discovered by his mother suddenly.

Now there is only one thought left in his mind. He had torn off the label if he knew it , so that label  couldn't seen by his mother , It was not impossible for him to make up some random excuses

Qiao Yuan shrank his neck

"...Mom, what are you doing, flipping through my schoolbag as soon as you come in..."

"Where did it come from?"

Mother Qiao stared at the 218 yuan tag on the hairpin.

She became even more angry when she saw a few fantasy books.

Here , She spent thousands of yuan a month to make up lessons for Qiao Yuan, but Qiao Yuan secretly read this kind of novels..