chapter 16 His irritation

Back in the classroom, Qiao Lan had already returned from the outside, and many of the classmates around the classroom finally saw the legendary Qiao Lan.

However, the legendary Qiao Lan didn’t feel the joy of taking the first place.

She walked into the classroom silently, looking at the position of the last row  and it seemed that there is no one  ...she returned to her seat without speaking

Qiao Lan admitted that she is a little disappointed...

Just now the head teacher found her and said that Tan Mo didn't want to sit at the same table with her.

He said straightforwardly that he was unwilling and not explained any reason.

The head teacher is a good person, and he is still comforting Qiao Lan,

"Tan Mo is different from what you know. He had a very serious autism since he was a child. Later, something happened in his family, and now his condition is more serious. At the beginning, Tan Mo not even Willing to come to school, Tan Mo’s father took a lot of effort to get Tan Mo to come to school. Tan Mo doesn’t like being close to people, so he should just sit behind alone..."

"Teacher, you don't need to say, I understand."

She even knows more than the head teacher.

She know that Tan Mo is not an ordinary autism but she inevitably be a little disappointed.

The head teacher is not good to say anything.
After thinking about changing seats,
he said
" it is good for you to sit at the same table with Chen Yaoyang. Chen Yaoyang’s physical chemistry is very good. You can be at the same table with him and you both can help each other to improve grades!"

Qiao Lan: "..."

Teacher, please let me go.

Maybe Qiao Lan's expression is too unlovable, and the head teacher can't bear to embarrass her.

After all, it’s the first place, it’s always a little privilege,

"Then who do you want to sit at the same table?"

"Whatever you decide,"
Qiao Lan said. ..there are 45 people in the class, she couldn't even know some name till yet

The head teacher thought for a while,

"Then Pei Ning, Pei Ning is also very good in physics and chemistry, but his English is a bit weak, and you can sit together.

Qiao Lan didn't know who Pei Ning was, so let's do so if the head teacher said so.

After Qiao Lan left, the head teacher sighed. He is still a little concerned about why Qiao Lan didn't sit at the same table with Chen Yaoyang.

As far as he knew, Chen Yaoyang's popularity in the class should be very good.

He shook his head and walked out of the office. After walking two steps, he found that the figure in front is a bit familiar. Isn't this Chen Yaoyang?

What is Chen Yaoyang doing here?

The head teacher didn't think too much, and called Chen Yaoyang.

Chen Yaoyang didn't want to deal with it, but he stopped.

A handsome face looked at the head teacher blankly,

"Teacher, what's the matter."

"This", the head teacher hesitated for a while, but still felt that he could ask..