chapter 47 Rejection

Hao Ying was a little frustrated after being scold by the class teacher for half an hour but Qiao Lan asked him out and said that she wanted to talk to him and here Hao Ying's mood instantly flew up again.

Since he entered this class, he did not like the head teacher... teacher always scolded him so with time he gradually got used to it.

Qiao Lan and Hao Ying walked together, and in an instant they caused many people to look back.

Hao Ying was in a good mood and greeted a few classmates he knew, followed in Qiao Lan's footsteps and asked her with a smile.

"You were not there that day, and I don't know if you like it or not."

Qiao Lan turned her head, Hao Ying asked her if she liked it, but the expression on her face was sure that Qiao Lan must like it very much.

This place is quite far away from the head teacher's office.

Qiao Lan stopped, turned her head, and kept a distance of more than one meter from Hao Ying.

Then she looked at Hao Ying and said,

"I will transfer the money to you on WeChat in a moment. "

Hao Ying's smile stiffened

"Why do you say this... don't you like it?"

"I don't like it"
Qiao Lan was in a bad mood but still as a good friend.

Qiao Lan still saved face for Hao Ying a little bit.

She didn't choose to say it directly in the class...but she wanted to come clear
" Hua ying , I have some dreams.. i want a better future for me.. for my ownself..I mean, I just want to study hard now and have no plans to fall in love."

Hao Ying looked at her and smiled

"I didn't want to be together right now, I just wanted to tell you and I don't want to disturb you and affect your study."

"What do you think... your behavior not disturbed me enough.... or as my good friend you dont care about my image in school"

Qiao Lan saw the curious classmates watching the excitement back and forth.

"From last week till today, my WeChat hasn't stopped popping up messages..
Every day there are questions about us.. at the door of the dormitory girls were watching me curiously
The monthly exam is about to be taken.
I was called by the head teacher for questioning.
Need to clarify my name... what do you think about all this ."

Hao Ying was stunned, probably because he had never thought of these problems.

He is so popular. From childhood until now, few people dislike him, especially the opposite sex. There are too many girls in school who feel very lucky to contact with him... his little favor make them brighter

As a result, Qiao Lan didn't feel the so-called light on her face at all, but she even found it troublesome...

Hao Ying had never chased after a girl like Qiao Lan and those girls around him hadn't studied so well.

Afterwards, he realized that she didn't know Qiao Lan well.

He don't really understand her or he dont even know her properly.. he don't even know Qiao Lan's family situation, he don't understand her situation and he don't understand what she will face if she doesn't study well.

In other words, Hao Ying and Qiao Lan are not people in the same world at all.

Hao Ying can play around and just spend three years in high school, but Qiao Lan can't.