chapter 57 Selling daughter for money

Luo Nian was really angry , so he turned around and called the 2nd sister Qiao.

Sister Qiao felt that she was superior in front of everyone in Qiao's family, but when she was in front of her husband and his friends , she was always remained  mute..

Many people were polite on the face but they often poke her spine behind, they said that she dont have any high education qualifications and she was home wrecker and all those sentence poke her heart .

In the face of people who are inferior to her, 2nd Sister Qiao can show superiority but if she faces those people whose conditions are much better than her,2nd Sister Qiao can only step back

Recently, the 2nd sister Qiao’s husband and Luo Nian’s family jointly opened a hot pot branch.

The 2nd sister Qiao has never been able to intervene in the family’s business, but she gradually understands that if she has no money or business in future she will always be trampled on. .

So somehow she convinced her husband and became half-owner of this new store.

After this 2nd Sister Qiao flying in the sky...and She drives her own small BMW every day and enjoys being a boss....

....
As a result, when she turned her head, Luo Nian scolded her

Luo Nian said that Qiao Lan didn't know about him at all.
She even rejected him infront of others...
A family of soil buns thought that they could go to heaven if they looked better....

Luo Nian scolded Qiao Lan, but the 2nd sister felt that he was accusing her Qiao family

2nd Sister Qiao was frustrated, but when she met these real "rich people", Sister Qiao was involuntarily took step back

Sister Qiao could only take all his anger and when she hung up, she immediately called Mother Qiao angrily.

If it weren’t for she dont know the Qiao Lan’s contact information, 2nd Sister Qiao’s might call directly to Qiao Lan. .

Mother Qiao is in a good mood these days.

In order to chase after Qiao Lan, Luo Nian always gave their family some fruit , health products and other gifts

Compared with the husband of 2nd sister Qiao this Luo Nian really know how to please them.. and then He is not too old and the only child in the family..

he is so generous. He always sent things to their family , when he will marry Qiao Lan in the future, not to mention how much benefits their family will be gained in the future by him

first of all, the gift money will not be less...

Mother Qiao was happier as she thought about it. But here 2nd Sister Qiao called her and asked her what Qiao Lan wanted to do.?

Mother Qiao became even more angry after listening and walked over at home. Not only was she angry, but she also wanted to bit Qiao Lan to death

"As mother Am I harming her?
The husband we found for her not good?
It's rare for Luo Nian to be attracted to her, but she is holding back our family's bright future !"

Mother Qiao really didn't expect Qiao Lan to directly provoke Luo Nian.

When she think about Qiao Lan's marriage ... there will be hundreds of thousands of gifts they can get from groom's family with this thought she suddenly  couldn’t sit still.

She thought .. she couldn’t just let it go
" she can't let it go the duck in hand.?which is going to give her money"

But how to find Qiao Lan is another question.