chapter 64 "Date"

The weather in mid-October was no longer the same as before.

Qiao Lan wore the simplest denim cropped trousers and casual shirt, which coincidentally collided with Tan Mo.

Both of them had a hidden thoughts in their hearts, both of them were turbulent in their hearts, but their faces were still calm that no one can guess and they were very tacitly consistent.

Tan Mo has been in a wheelchair because of his injuries and can’t keep up with nutrition, so he is not very good as other boys of his age, just about 1.78 meters, but the ratio is very good, his body is straight and his legs are slender too With fair skin and exceptional facial features, in this era when younger brothers are more welcome than younger sisters, girls and even boys who also come to the dessert shop to eat.. can not help but look back

The teenager who was sitting at the table obediently.

Qiao Lan ordered Strawberry Moss, which she liked very much before and estimated Tan Mo's preferences to match the drink.

Tan Mo sat in the position, not paying attention to the gaze poking at him back and forth, only staring at Qiao Lan. .

Tan Mo has never been to this kind of commercial area, the place where young people gather the most.

For the first time today, Tan Mo can hardly like the atmosphere...

He has noticed that most of the girls who come to this dessert shop are likely closed friends two or four in group except that there were all couples he can see...

Lovers......sitting together... holding hands and sharing eachothers drink or desserts....

Maybe some of them are not lovers in reality.. but as for other people they are lovers..

Tan Mo couldn't help think,  so he and Qiao Lan appeared here together... and When other people saw them, would they also think that he and Qiao Lan were actually a couple?

It should be

Tan Mo thought silently.

After Qiao Lan ordered , she returned to her seat and sat on the opposite side of Tan Mo.

Tan Mo heard the sighs of several girls not far away.

If he identify them carefully, he can even hear what they are talking about....

"That little brother over there looks so good, his skin is super white and his features are super delicate..."

"He seems like a good person, you said I will ask for his WeChat ID, can I get it..."

"A girl walked towards him... Someone acted first... Huh? It seems to be with him, maybe she is his girlfriend?"

"It seems to be"

the girl couldn't hide her disappointment.

Qiao Lan's back facing them so they couldn't see her appearance.

That girl could only stare at Qiao Lan's back for a while,

"I don't know how she looks, but her legs are so long. ..."

Tan Mo used to hate his hearing.. because it's too sensitive, and that's the reason he can always hear a lot of things that he didn't want to hear, but now he feels that his sensitive hearing is definitely a good thing.

Lovers...

girlfriend...

such words are so sweet to hear many times ..... not enough even he heard it few more times..