chapter 54 Life is terrible

Life is terrible ..
Sometimes

There are only two ways to go between life and death, but  here only one day later, one way.. becomes a train of thought....

The doctor told Tan Mo that he might have spent his entire life in a wheelchair...

He couldn't stand up, couldn't become a normal person in the eyes of other people and couldn't make Qiao Lan get rid of the suspicion of being "gold digger". Now he no longer has the right to choose.

Destiny leaves him only one thing he can do.

That is to leave Qiao Lan...

Stay away from her, don't let anyone see Qiao Lan have a little relationship with him.

At this moment, Tan Mo felt that his heart was so painful that he couldn't feel it.....

His head buzz and his body shook for a moment, Tan Mo lowered her head, and saw Qiao Lan's WeChat message.

She asked him if he is better today and whether he can come to school tomorrow.

Why bother with him?

Because of him, she has been slandered like that. Why do she insist on doing so?

Sometimes Tan Mo really wished Qiao Lan could be a little bit selfish and a little less kind.

He will not be able to go to school tomorrow, nor the day after tomorrow, maybe in the future, he will never go again....

After a long time, Tan Mo replied to Qiao Lan's WeChat and told her that he would not be coming this week.

"Why?"
Qiao Lan's call came as scheduled

"Is it so serious this time?"

"Yeah,"
Tan Mo said

"very serious."

There was silence for a long time, and she said

"Tan Mo, go to the hospital for an examination. I'll accompany you on the weekend, okay."

Tan Mo closed his eyes, his hand holding the phone was a little unstable, he called Qiao Lan suddenly

and Qiao Lan asked him softly what was wrong.

"in case......"

Tan Mo suppressed the painful emotions and said in a dumb voice

"I said if, if I go to check, and the doctor told me that for a lifetime.....

I will never stand up..."

What would you do.......

But when the words came to his lips, Tan Mo suddenly laughed at himself.

Why did he ask Qiao Lan what to do if he couldn't stand up?

What did this have to do with her?

What did he expect Qiao Lan to do?

"..forget it..I'm talking nonsense..."

Tan Mo was about to say this, but the next moment, Qiao Lan's voice had already come out of the phone....

Qiao Lan didn't know why Tan Mo suddenly said such things. After Tan Mo finished asking, she didn't even think she had spoken....

"Then I will take care of you for the rest of my life.".....

After talking, both sides suddenly became silent...

Tan Mo held the phone in a daze.

After Qiao Lan realized what she had said, she suddenly felt her ears faintly hot....