chapter 25 Competition

The scumbags are silent, and may not understand the healthy competition among the scholars

Li Fan thought for a while, turned around and glanced at Qiao Lan, who was sitting behind him, said in a low voice,

"In fact, don't underestimate Qiao Lan... after class, except to interact with Tanmo..
She almost reading whole time and she is really strong in literary comprehensive."

In Chinese, history and politics, these three are generally her best interests and last time she was nearly 30 points higher than Chen Yaoyang and a dozen points higher than Song Yao, who is very strong in liberal arts, which is terrifying.

Chen Yaoyang has such a strong self-esteem that he does not want to be suppressed by Qiao Lan again, and he understands it..everyone can understand..

Several them sighed

"Since Qiao Lan took first place in the exam last time, our class has been injected .a chicken blood."

Who can say no, even Chen Yaoyang is serious.

"I suddenly felt ashamed of myself.. Do you know what I saw in the morning?
Damn, I saw Tan Mo actually reading a history textbook." Qin Yang had a loud voice.

Although he did not yell in a loud voice, Qiao Lan's seat was originally little far... but Chen Yaoyang was very close, and he stopped writing when he heard Tan Mo's name...

Qin Yang couldn't smile,
"Even Fool know how to read and studied. Really, I really think we should read the book too.... Who the heck hit me."

Qiao Lan squeezed from behind.. and look at Qin Yang expressionlessly,

"Let me pass..dont block the way"

Qin Yang: "..."

He is 1.9 meters tall and standing in a walkway less than one meter wide, is he really blocked the road tightly...

Li Fan pulled Qin Yang back, watching Qiao Lan walk away and then whispered,

"Why do I think she did it on purpose?"

Qin Yang's eyes lit up

"She hit me on purpose?"

When Li Fan saw Qin Yang like this, he knew he was thinking stupidly

"You talked about Tan Mo, i think Qiao Lan was reacted for this."

"I said whatever I wants... Tan Mo has anything to do with her? Let her react"

"Who knows, Qiao Lan protects Tan Mo just like Mother Hen protects chicken"

Li Fan shook his head

"Didn't you know she argued with Tang Qin before just for Tan Mo...."

"Just go outside to talk nonsense, don't bother me to solve questions."
Chen Yaoyang frowned and let a few people get out.