chapter 19 Order..

Qiao Lan did not wear a fat and big dark blue school uniform today. She is wearing the uniform of the staff of the western restaurant.

The hair is simply curled up, revealing a slender and beautiful neck line, a western-style small vest, a white single-collar shirt tucked in a short skirt, and an extremely thin waist.

She wore a pair of black leather shoes with soft soles, her calves were increasingly slender and straight. She walk around this western restaurant with a light posture, very busy but very skilled.

Father Tan  really couldn't figure out what this son was thinking.

He has always liked this western restaurant, the environment is good, the service is good, and the food tastes great.

But if Tan Mo likes it or not, he can’t guess it.

Seeing that Tan Mo is sitting in a wheelchair and there is no movement, his eyebrows are almost invisible.

"I come here often, it’s not bad, but if you don’t like it, we can change it. "Father Tan said

"Or you don't want to eat western food? What do you want to eat?"

Tan Mo's gaze still fell straight on Qiao Lan's back, and briefly uttered three words.

"Eat..Here."

Father Tan came here quite a few times. He is a frequent visitor here, and he is generous. Most of the staff here knew him.

Miss Yingbin saw them and greeted Father Tan immediately

"Mr. Tan, please come inside."

After that, she lowered her head and glance at the young man in a wheelchair who had followed Father Tan

His complexion is too pale and his hair is a bit too long. It covered his eyes and  others couldn't see his face .. In short, it is a bit weird.

But after all, the professional quality is good, Miss Yingbin still came over with a smile,
"I will push you in."

The boy's voice is cold and stern, looking at her ..who is only one meter away from him,

"No need."

The smile on Miss Yingbin's face is a little stiff.

Father Tan explained that his son is not used to being too close to strangers, and Miss Yingbin smile professionally to understand

Father Tan looked back at Tan Mo, "Let's go, you don't like noise, let's go inside."

Tan Mo turn his head, his eyes fell on the familiar back again

"You go first."

Tan's father frown but Tan Mo ignore him. Tan's father follow Tan Mo's line of sight.