chapter 68 Feeling something

It’s getting colder every day, but no matter how cold it is, it doesn’t seem to affect the boys’ enthusiasm for basketball.

Although the teachers have been admonishing everyone not to play basketball, the ground is harder in winter and it is easy to get injured, but as long as it doesn’t snow ...There will always be students on the basketball court...

Qiao Lan passes by the basketball court every day, but at a glance, there are all the juniors she didn't know before.

The seniors in the same grade as her have no time to play basketball.

Walking into the classroom as usual, while talking to Bai Yu, she glanced at the basketball court, and at a glance, she saw the fat white man among a group of tall and thin boys.

Qiao Yuan....

She haven’t seen Qiao Yuan for a long time.

Qiao Yuan is also a lot taller, but he seems to be thinner than before. He is no longer a short and round fat man, but a tall and strong fat man, holding a basketball. The figure running on the court looked extremely tiring.

Qiao Lan was a little surprised. She didn't expect Qiao Yuan to play basketball, but she just thought about it for a moment, and then turned her head and left the matter behind.
......

It wasn't until nearly ten days later that the sound of an ambulance suddenly rang out in the school, causing many students to look out curiously.

The ambulance came and left quickly. After the class, everyone was curious to find out what was going on.

In the afternoon, almost everyone in the class knew it.

It seemed like a high school student fell while playing basketball. It was quite serious. The PE teacher was frightened and dialed 120 directly.

All the teachers were dragged to an emergency meeting.

After that ...When the class was in session, the head teacher used this to strictly prohibit students from playing basketball.

The boys sighed, even if they wanted to play, they didn’t have time to play....

The high school life is too boring.

Physical education classes have been occupied by other teachers, and various entertainment programs have been cancelled.

For example, the popular New Year’s party prepared for third grade has been successfully excluded, and even the three-day holiday is only  became one day holiday

Almost the whole class was wailing, Qiao Lan glanced at Tan Mo, and there was another thick book on Tan Mo's desk.

Tan Mo has been holding this book every day recently.

Qiao Lan took a look before and saw that it was a professional book about stock trading, and it was not a beginner's guide, but a kind of in-depth one

Qiao Lan also flipped through a few pages, even if she had know finance, she was stunned.

Bai Yu sighed that only Tan Mo was the only one who was able to read other idle books during the tense period of the third year of high school and could still maintain his first position.

After sighing, she curiously asked Tan Mo why he suddenly started studying stocks, Tan Mo said with a faint expression.

"Interesting."

Qiao Lan supported her chin with her hand and looked at the delicate profile of the young man, remembering that Tan Mo asked her why she wanted to study finance not long ago.