𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟑𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⇰ Lavani Rome| 7teen"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"La•Von•E

Lavani Rome| 7teen
"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"
La•Von•E

LAVANI SAT on the stairs with dd and Notti smoking a blunt with the two and catching up on life, after they had their reunite with Lavani they wouldn't leave her all for nothing. They begged her to stay at the lunch table with them, she had to agree cause them actually crying over her infront of everyone had her feeling hella bad.

Mostly it was chill since she had the boys and Journee right next to her, but she couldn't stop looking at Jay that didn't give her a glance. She didn't know if it was unwillingly or on purpose but he wouldn't look at her. The whole lunch her mind was only on Jay, she thought that she got over the breakup but one look at the boy and all her preparation went to waist.

Lavani also felt bad cause she was suppose to be focusing on the boys but she was only worried about their brother, he didn't speak the whole lunch and that worried her. Jay was usually a quiet person but she knew that when he was around his friends he'd be comfortable but today he was just quiet.

The boys caught Lavani looking at Jay a couple times and would snap her out of her trance before anyone else noticed, mostly cause when she'd think of Jay only the bad memories would come and she would feel anxious.

The boys knew what he put her through and they also knew Lavani was also at fault, but they all could agree that their relationship had to be the most toxic and aggravating thing. Lavani was mentally unstable and Jay was too, they didn't know about love and never got the chance to experience it.

You can't give someone something that you don't have yourself, lavani and Jay loved their siblings but that was something that automatically came. They didn't know how to romantically love someone, and that was their problem.

"Ethan you not tired of me?" Lavani asked chuckling, Notti's head was resting on her chest and he was making sure she couldn't get up. Dd was sitting up against the wall with her but his head rested on her shoulder, it was clear Ethan missed her the most.