𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟐𝟑𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⇰ Lavani Rome| 7teen"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"La•Von•E

Lavani Rome| 7teen
"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"
La•Von•E

⚠️⚠️- abuse

"LAVANI TELL me why that nigga was in your bed" Samaj mumbled quietly almost to a whisper, "I just asked him to come over cause I was scared-of fucking what!?" Samaj yelled cutting her off.

"Of being alone" she mumbled pushing her knees to her chest covered by her black tee-shirt, "Yall do anything?" Samaj asked, Lavani shook her head not voicing.

Samaj tightened his jaw slowly walking over to the quivering girl in her bed, he grabbed her face forcing her to look at him. "The fuck did yall do?" He gritted tightening his grip around her jaw.

"Nothing" she cried almost not being able to speak, "I fucking hate bitches like you" he spat loosening his grip and throwing her face down to the bed. "I'm sorry" she mumbled as tears spilled out her eyes.

"Stop fucking crying Lavani" Samaj spoke pulling his phone out feeling it vibrate from the message he received, Lavani glanced over at the mirror slanted against her wall seeing he was texting someone named Khloe.

"Who's that?" She asked scrunching her face up, Samaj lifted his eyebrow dragging his eyes to her wet face, "a better bitch than you" he spat lowly chuckling afterwards. "How you gon get mad at me for just sleeping with a nigga and your openly cheating on me?" Lavani gritted.

She was so confused, she wondered what happened to her bestfriend Samaj. The Samaj who looked at her with only love in his eyes but now it was replaced with hatred, she wanted her bestfriend back.

She wanted the Samaj who bought her candy and clothes, let her vent to him, never said no to her, and watched romance movies even though he wasn't a huge fan. She didn't understand where everything went wrong and he turned on her.

She didn't understand if all that was an act and once he got what he wanted he planned to show his true colors.

"The fuck you just say?" He said raising his voice a few octaves, "why do you hate me Samaj!? What the fuck did I do bro, what happened to the Samaj that loved me!" She yelled standing on her knees in the messy bed.