𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟗𝐈𝐍𝐄

⇰ Lavani Rome| 7teen"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"La•Von•E

Lavani Rome| 7teen
"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"
La•Von•E

LAVANI STARED at the boy next to her, his dreads covered his face as he laid his face against the pillow softly snoring still sleep. Lavani was puzzled from what she just did, the act she just did and enjoyed. She loved the feeling of being that close to Jay.

And she hated that.

She hated how much she enjoyed the act and didn't regret not one bit, she just slept with the same boy who had her crying and feeling like shit for the whole summer while he partied and lived his best life.

The same boy who built her up and was able to knock her down in a day, she felt weak, easy, and like she didn't just disappoint the people around her but herself.

She promised she wouldn't ever be in this same bed again, next to this same person, feeling this same feeling. But there she was huddled up in the covers next to Jay and the only person to blame was herself.

"Why you just daydreaming?" Jay asked stretching out his legs, Lavani looked at the boy next to her dumbfounded. "I can't believe we just fucked" Lavani mumbled looking away, "and it seemed like you enjoyed it Ms.5roundd" Jay smirked licking his dried lips.

"You think they heard!?" Lavani asked referring to her siblings and Jay, "nah they asses slumped" Jay spoke flipping the cover off him. "I hope you know we taking this to the grave" Lavani said watching him open the door, "and I'm cool with that" he shrugged walking out.

Lavani held her head to her knees thinking about her actions last night, she promised she wouldn't let herself being tempted by him but the way he spoke—the way he looked at her she couldn't refuse him. And she missed him bad, nobody knew how to make her happy like Jay did, nobody knew what to say like him, or what to do.

Jay was the only one who could get Lavani to act like that, and she hated it cause she knew it she succeeded at staying away from Jay she would never get the feeling of satisfaction. "Vani you good?" Jay asked coming back from the bathroom.