𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟏𝟗𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⇰ Lavani Rome| 7teen"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"La•Von•E

Lavani Rome| 7teen
"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"
La•Von•E

Lavani sat at the Reyes household on their living room couch watching the boys rotate a blunt around, she deeply missed the feeling of weed in her system and was going through serious withdrawal. "This making you mad vani?" Dd taunted waving the blunt around her face, Lavani quickly hit the rolled up weed making it fall to the ground hearing a gasp from dd.

"Bro you-mcht bro I hate you" he mumbled picking up the fallen blunt, "this was good ass weed with your mad ass" he said. "Don't taunt me den" Lavani shrugged, dd mugged the girl next to him looking up and seeing Notti walking down the stairs.

"Yo Jay this video of you beating up-oh" Notti quickly paused seeing Lavani sitting there in the living room, Lavani rose her eyebrow seeing how everyone suddenly got tense. "Wassup-nah who he beat?" She asked looking over at Jay then Notti.

"No one Youn know them" Notti lied, "Ight then tell me who" Lavani said sitting up. "Mcht vani-no who was it?" Notti went quiet licking his lips leaving Lavani to look all around, nodding her head she quickly grabbed Ethan's hand and played the video on his phone.

Notti tried to snatch his phone but she already seen the familiar scenery, "Jay" she mumbled looking over at him who avoided her gaze. "You fucking best up Samaj!?" She yelled getting up, "yo ian mean-fuck that Jay how you an't mean to beat a nigga half to death!?" She yelled furiously.

"Mcht bro why you getting mad I did it fa you!" Jay pointed yelling back, "bitch did I ask you to do that though!?" Lavnai yelled, "nah but-ok then so why the fuck you go and do some shit you know yo ass could go to jail? You got a whole baby on the way!" She yelled.

"Lavnai I'm sorry!" He screamed over her trying to walk towards her, "no nigga fuck you bro cause-why would you do that?" She asked lowering her tone, "because baby you was so sad bro and ion like seeing you like that" he mumbled.