𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟐𝐖𝐎

⇶ Justin Reyes| 8teen"Seein every angle I can see through ya"Juh•Stin

Justin Reyes| 8teen
"Seein every angle I can see through ya"
Juh•Stin

"YO ION KNOW why yall pressin me imma be fine wit seeing her" Justin shrugged playing games to distract himself on his phone, "Ight so we can be coo wit ha?" Dd asked, "yes nigga I moved on and ion care" dd and Notti smiled leaving the lockers to go find the girl.

Jay rolled his eyes closing his locker after getting his things, "wassup Jay" DAVON spoke spooking Jay. "You gotta stop doin that shit ma heart" Jay smiled giving him a dap up and a side hug, "ma fault but you cool?" Jay nodded his already knowing the reason behind that question, "I broke up with ha ion got shit to be mad about gangsta" Davon nodded his head glancing at MARIANA walking towards the duo.

"There yo bitch" Davon said internally groaning, "Mcht she look like she already on bull" Jay said leaning against his locker. "Justin Reyes!" She semi-yelled, "what Ana?" Mariana scrunched her face up at the tone of his voice, "get a new tone dic" she spat in her heavy NewYork accent.

"Mcht you already on bull and I'm just now seeing you bro what's wrong!?" Jay said raising his voice a little, Marian sighed before continuing "you said you'd pick me up" she mumbled. "Ight then say that don't come screaming my gov like that, I forgot so ma bad but chill it's too early" Jay slid from between the lockers and Marian going to his first period class.

Davon just glared at Marianna before scoffing and following behind Jay.

Jay walked into his classroom seeing it semi full, he went in a free seat in the back placing his backpack on the side of the desk. Jay pulled out his black beat headphones placing them over his dreads, he pulled his phone out hitting shuffle on his playlist.

Started from-lil durk, played through his headphones as he folding his arms laying his head on the cold wooden desk. After a few moment he felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked up annoyed seeing the teacher staring him down. Jay took one side of the headphone off giving the teacher half of his attention.