𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟖𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

⇶ Justin Reyes| 8teen"Seein every angle I can see through ya"Juh•Stin

Justin Reyes| 8teen
"Seein every angle I can see through ya"
Juh•Stin

JUSTIN DROVE AROUND the town with an irritated Lavani, "how long it's finna be till we get there?" She asked referring to the McDonald's Jay had promised her. "Ten minutes vani calm down" Jay spoke, "Mcht nigga don't tell me to calm down" she spat taking her feet out her shoes.

"Mcht yo ass been moody all day bro what's going on?" Jay asked, "I'm just fucking hungry and yo bitch ass taking too long" Lavani spat. Jay stopped at the green light licking towards Lavani, "stop talking crazy vani" he demanded.

"Or what you an't on shit nigga!" Lavani spat sizing him up, Jay took this chance to reach his hand up getting a strong grip on her neck instantly making the girl sit back down in the passenger seat. "Im tryna be fucking nice vani but your making this shit harder then it needa be" he said looking back and forth at the red light.

Once he it turned green he released Lavani dropping the strong hold he once had on her, Lavani crossed her arms in the seat looking out the window. She couldn't lie she always missed getting told off by Jay especially when he'd get angry with her, Jay looked at the girl seeing her looking out the window with a bored expression.

He loved how she'd act like a child when she didn't get her way, he missed the girl bad and wanted her back asap.

"Stop fucking looking at me dic" the girl mumbled the last word not wanting Jay to get angry again, "Mcht nobody worried bout you" Jay lied. "Tuh says you" she chuckled, "put your feet up here" Jay said patting his lap.

Lavani instantly put her feet on his lap letting him rub his hands on them giving her a massage, "what a gentleman" Lavani smiled. Jay wished it could always be like this, Lavani felt her phone ringing and pulled it out seeing Layla was calling her.

"Wassup baby" Lavani smiled, "where my McDonald's cause uncle dd sleep" Layla said showing dd laying down next to her in bloodie's room. "We on our way" Lavani replied taking a screenshot, "o-ok just make sure you get my happy meal" Layla smiled sticking her finger in her mouth.