𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟏𝟔𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⇶ Justin Reyes| 8teen"Seein every angle I can see through ya"Juh•Stin

Justin Reyes| 8teen
"Seein every angle I can see through ya"
Juh•Stin

JUSTIN RUBBED up and down Lavani's back looking at the unanswered image on her screen, "I can't believe he's still mad at me" Lavani wept cuddled up into Jay's arms.

It had been a week since Lavani broke the news to her uncle and he hasn't said anything since, leoni said she went to go get him some water per his request and when she came back he was gone.

Lavani had tried calling him all night that day and practically blew up his phone but he never even looked at the messages, once the thread turned green Lavani's heart broke seeing her uncle just leave her hanging like that.

She didn't expect for immediate support but just talking it out with her and coming to a mutual understanding would've been better than just completely cutting off your own fucking niece.

Lavani was already emotional as it is because the fucking baby was with Jay outta all people and she kissed him twice and loved it, she missed his affection so much it was crazy.

Sometimes at night she'd find herself looking through their old photos which she's never deleted and probably never will and just laugh at the good moments she remembered with him.

Their light night phone calls, him coming to drive her around the city whenever she wanted and just vibe with each other, their long deep conversations, their petty arguments, everything.

She knew their relationship wasn't all bad but it wasn't mostly good either, Jay would stay out late at night, cheat, drink when Lavnai repeatedly asked him to stop, let girls be all touchy with him while he smiled in their fucking faces, and purposely ignore her for no reason.

But Lavani would also be really petty at times, start up arguments, get really jealous which she feels is justified because of his friendly he is with other females, sometimes she'd get really angry and put her hands on him when Jay never would put his hands on her.