𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟐𝟎𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

LEONI ROME
📍ROME HOUSHOLD
3 DAYS LATER...

LAVANI WAS CURRENTLY on the phone with Notti as she ate a steamy bowl of chicken flavored Ramen Noodles, Notti scrolled on Instagram as they both enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"You know your brother hasn't talked to ma sista for three days now?" She broke the silence gaining Notti's attention, "you know your sister said some grimy shit and lead my brother on making him ignore ha?" Notti justified.

"Nigga what? Your brother beat up her bestfriend ova some dumb shit" Leoni mugged, "so calling your sister dumb was dumb shi? Leoni ion like arguing wit you ma but Jay an't do nothing wrong lavani the one who wanted to do to much" Notti objectified.

"Nah lil bruh ya brother was the one doing to much, yes I admit Samaj should've never said that shit but it wasn't Jay's place or yours to do that shit" she pointed scolding him. Leoni half heartedly believed violence was never the answer unless you actually had to rough a bitch up and half of the time the issue could've been solved with words.

"Bro leoni you know I love Lavani like she ma own blood, so if a nigga disrespect her it's on sight. I know you against violence and the shit I do but you already know how I get down by the people I love so I'm not apologizing for that shit cause you also got love for the dic" Notti concluded.

"Mcht whatever nigga" Leoni huffed pressing the red button concluding the call, Leoni rolled her eyes not feeling hungry anymore. She picked up her plastic bowl and threw the noodles contained in the red plastic bowl into their black trash can that was slowly filling up.

 She picked up her plastic bowl and threw the noodles contained in the red plastic bowl into their black trash can that was slowly filling up

⇶ Justin Reyes| 8teen"Seein every angle I can see through ya"Juh•Stin

Justin Reyes| 8teen
"Seein every angle I can see through ya"
Juh•Stin

"Then ha ass hung up" Notti grumbled explaining the recent events to his two brothers, Jay and Dd. "I'm so glad I'm not in a relationship" Dd chuckled slouching in his seat, "mcht so both our girls mad?" Jay concluded, "nigga my girl mad but Lavnai made it perfectly clear she was never into your ass" Notti chuckled.