𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟏𝟑𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⇰ Lavani Rome| 7teen"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"La•Von•E

Lavani Rome| 7teen
"Said little bitch you can't fuck with me"
La•Von•E

LAVANI BENT over the toilet for the third time today regurgitating all the solids inside her stomach, she hunched over grabbing the sides of the toilet with her hands decorated in medium sized pink nails. Leoni kneeled down with her rubbing her sister's back as she kept throwing up.

"Lavani what did you eat and drink last night?" Leoni asked pulling the stray strands of her sisters hair back, Lavani was unable to answer the question as she kept gaging continuously.

After she felt complete empty she picked her head up pushing her back against the wall, "I didn't eat or drink anything" Lavani spoke. Leoni's face softend seeing her sisters pale face, she thought about all the possibilities before going to her and Notti's phone call a few days ago.

"Vani" she called out receiving a gun from the girl meaning she was listening, "did you and Jay..fuck?" Lavani's eyes widened before she shook her head lying, "yes yall did I know" Leoni said placing her hand over her sister's.

Lavani stared at her sister with an unreadable expression before she sighed tears filling her eyes, "I can't be pregnant bro" she mumbled sliding if her knees to her head. "It's just a possibility vani" Leoni reassured, "how did you find out?" Lavani asked.

Leoni didn't wanna tell on Jay knowing Lavani would be even more pissed, "uhm Notti walked by and heard yall then he told me" lavani nodded whipping her stray tear. "Check in the cabinet over there there's pregnancy test at the bottom, Leoni looked to her right at the small closet in their bathroom.

She got up from off the floor going to the closet and opening the tall white door, she pulled the door open and looked down to the basket holding various items before seeing three pregnancy text in a box.

She pulled them all out putting the box on the marble counter, "you want me in here?" Leoni asked, Lavani shook her head giving Leoni time to walk out the bathroom.