𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟏𝟓𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

FLASHBACK

"Jay would you ever wanna have kids?" Lavnai asked laying her head in Jay's lap. Jay's body was supported on the bed frame of his queen sized as he looked down at the girl beneath him.

"Ian never thought about much for real but yea" he said smiling at the image of a mini him, "how old would you wanna be?" She asked receiving an eyebrow tilt from Jay, "mamma you pregnant?" He asked, the could be the only reason she asking him.

"Noooo" she dragged denying him, "I was just think about it ya know" she shrugged. "Well I wanna be stable and in my middle ta late twenties and early thirties" Jay responded.

"Who would you wanna have a child with?" Lavani asked directing her eyes away from him, "mhmm maybe my side bitch Cassie she bad as hell" Jay joke holding in his laugh. Lavani got off his lap starting to mug him.

"Whaaa?" He asked dragging on the joke, "stop playing with me" Lavani said starting to smile. "I'm just messing with you you mammas" he said pulling her arm towards him, Lavani straddled his lap letting his arms loosely wrap around her waist.

Jay looked at her pretty face letting his eyes travel all around taking in her features, licking his lips he smiled lowering his head. "I want my first kid to be wit chu" Jay spoke smiling.

"Really, What about Cassie?" She jokingly said, Jay kissed his teeth turning his head away before turning it back and pecking her on the lips. "I love you" he said watching her lips perk up.

"I love you more" she smiled giving him a kiss on the lips, "what we gon name our kid?" Jay asked running his hands up her back, "mhmm if it's a boy I want to name it Philosohifirerex" she smiled.

"Nigga-get out ma face bro" he chuckled resting his head on her shoulder, "but nah I'm not getting pregnant anytime soon" she stated making Jay pick his head up. "For real?" He smiled seeing Lavnai nod.

"Mhm not if I don't trap yo ass" he smiled wrapping his hand around her neck kissing her, he pushed her on her back feeling her giggle and squirm in his hold.