𝐍𝐊𝐔: 𝟒𝐎𝐔𝐑

⇶ Justin Reyes| 8teen"Seein every angle I can see through ya"Juh•Stin

Justin Reyes| 8teen
"Seein every angle I can see through ya"
Juh•Stin

JUSTIN SAT in the living room of the air bnb the party was being hosted at, Mariana had met up with her friends and left him but promised she'd be back back soon.

Since this party was only for seniors he only had TYLER and Davon and they weren't here yet, so Justin was all alone waiting for his friends to get there.

He groaned sliding his hands down his face from boredom, "hey" a sweet voice said towards Justin alerting him. "Wassup" he said looking at the girl, she wore a white dress with a blue and white jacket, it had black ink lettering on it. "I like your fit it's nice" he complimented making her blush, "thank you" she smiled showing her pink braces.

"Uhm I just came over here cause you looked lonely" she shrugged taking a seat next to him, "oh yea I'm eating for my homeboys" he said. "Oh well I can keep you company till they come" Jay nodded closing his legs to give the girl more room.

"I'm SYDNEY" she spoke pointing to herself, "my name Jay" he introduced. "I know your rapper name Jayklickin right?" Jay nodded confirming her suspicions, jay looked over seeing a group of girls giggling and smiling towards Sydney.

"You wanna dance?" She asked breaking Jay's attention, "mhm" he nodded getting up. Sydney walked towards the middle of the house where everyone was dancing, Sydney grabbed Jay's hand swinging them around to get him to loosen up.

Jay's face broke out into a smile seeing what she was doing, "come onnn stop being so mean dance wit me for real" she begged twirling herself around, Jay took her other hand spinning them both around watching Sydney smile big.

"Ight good job now we finna act Disney in this bitch" she got infront of him going to the left gesturing for him to go to the right, they did this a few times of going the opposite direction of one another before she turned around wrapping her arms around his neck. "You good-Justin what the fuck!" Mariana yelled.