Chapter 3 - New Adventures, New Friends!

Y/n wakes up with a big stretch, thankfully not being attacked in the middle of the night again. His swings his legs over the edge of the bed, he checks his hand out. It still hurts, quite a bit, but he'll manage. He breathes in and smells the wonderful aroma of breakfast. He checks his phone, it's fully charged thankfully, the time is 11 a.m. He stands up and stretches once more, he puts his Urchin Rock shirt back on. His tentacles are a totally, untidy mess. He leaves his room, the scent is stronger than ever, it smells so good. He walks through the hallway, noticing that everyone's door is shut, except for Marie's. He pokes his head around the hallway, peering into the kitchen. 

He sees Marie standing there, heating up some waffles in a waffle maker, there's already a decent stack already, "Good morning..." He says tiredly, he rubs his eyes to get a clearer focus.
"Morning." Marie is focused on getting the perfect pour for the waffles.
Y/n watches intently as she slowly pours the batter into the waffle maker, he notices as some fruit flows with the batter, "Anyway I can help?" Marie shakes her head no.

They stand in silence, Y/n admires Marie's focus while Marie is too focused to fully notice his presence. Marie finally finishes, stacks upon stacks of waffles encompass three whole plates. She divvies them all equal, everyone getting at least three waffles each. She sets the plates at the table and brings out a couple bottles of syrup, moving with grace. She then takes a few drinks out and sets them at the table and gestures for Y/n to sit. Y/n happily sit and wait, she goes and wakes up the others. They all flood out of the room and sit down like it has been rehearsed hundreds of times before. Y/n notices that Pearl is the only one that doesn't at least say "Hi" or make any eye contact in any sort of way, he shrugs it off. Marie sits down and they all dig in, the food is exquisite. Everyone finishes, everyone is full and happy. Y/n is the first one to get up, he collects all of the dishes and puts them in the sink. 

He gives Marie a little hug, "Thanks for the meal." And goes to wash all the dishes. Everyone just kind of stares, "What? Guy can't have manners anymore?" He shakes his head and just continues washing dishes. 
Marie sits with a content smile, "Maybe you guys could learn a thing or two from him." They all collectively moan and groan at Marie's sarcastic comment. They begin to chat amongst themselves, talking about what to do that day. Y/n finishes doing  the dishes and sits back down with the group. 

Surprisingly, Pearl speaks up first, "Well since the world isn't currently in danger, we obviously gotta show him turf wars. I had to walk him through the drone part, basically held his hand!" She scoffs, putting on an attitude.
Marina grins deviously, "That's a great idea Pearl!" She laughs a bit to herself, a plan forming in her mind.

The celebrities all get suited up in more hidden gear, basically unable to tell they are some of the most famous people on the planet. The other agents all just put on casual, turf war gear. Everyone does other minor things, like styling their tentacles, brushing their teeth, showering, or any other thing they might need to get the day started. They all take the elevator and appear in a pleasant lookin canyon from a...ragtag looking shack. Y/n stares back in utter confusion before he's ushered forward. One by one, they all enter squid/octo-form and go through a grate. Y/n shrugs and just follows along. They quickly appear in Inkopolis Square, a different part than Y/n's home but close enough to be in walking distance. They make their way to "Ammo Knights." A small man, resembling a crab, is out and about, checking his stock of weapons. Marina closes the doors behind them.

The small crab quickly runs up to the group, "Well hello again, ladies!" He seemingly recognizes all of them, "What kind of business are you all looking for today?" He seems excited to listen to any request of theirs.
Marie speaks up, "Hey there Sheldon, we'd just like a new turf weapon for our new agent." She gestures towards Y/n. Y/n just waves a bit.
"Hey there, newcomer!" Sheldon starts by checking his rank, "Hmm... you aren't a high enough level for anything BUT I can make some exceptions for my friends. Nothing too fancy though!"
Marie places a hand on Y/n's shoulder, "Well, go ahead and pick something."
Y/n immediately spots dualies, the same kind as earlier down to the sub weapon. Sheldon pops in beside, spooking Y/n a bit, "Dualies, huh? Good choice! That'll be $2400 please!" Sheldon brings the dualies to the register with Y/n following behind.
Y/n reaches for his wallet, Callie quickly jumps in. She puts a hand on his and says one, single word, "No." She smiles, making direct eye contact as she places the required amount on the counter, an intense stare down between her and Y/n occurs. It lasts for a bit until Y/n has to give in, finally blinking and allowing her to pay. "HAH, there we go." She says triumphantly as Sheldon accepts and hands the weapons to Y/n.