🐥A Girl, a Wallet, & a King pt 2 (Lucifer)👑

Requested by: @minosseade

Pairing: Lucifer & child!fem!Reader

Summary: After being taken in by the king of Hell himself, Y/N is brought to Lucifer's private palace...

Warnings: None

POV: 2nd person (...again...it's my new addiction >:D)

~•*•~

"Oh my gosh..." you said, gaping at Lucifer's palace.

I mean...yeah, his palace was big and everything, but that wasn't the part that surprised you.

"Do you...hoard rubber ducks or something?"

Lucifer's face turned bright red. "Um...no," he said, kicking a spare duck. "I make rubber ducks."

"Oh," you said, trying to keep a straight face.

Big difference...

"So...you make the same type of duck every single time?" You asked him.

He shook his head. "No, I make a different type of duck every single time. There's no two alike," he explained. "Here, I'll show you," he walked over to a small desk in the center of all the piles of ducks and waved you over.

"This one right here is a lawyer duck. Can you see? He's got a suit, a little briefcase, and if you open the briefcase..." he pulled the briefcase apart and it revealed a file of mini papers, complete with readable printed text. "Here's his paperwork!" Lucifer said, showing you the stack of papers.

"Oh wow..." you said in awe. "That's so cool...how'd you do that?"

Lucifer grinned. "Oh y'know...a few years here alone can really spark one's creativity," he said a little sadly.

You gave him a hug. Lucifer's eyes lit up and he immediately squeezed you back. He squeezed you so tightly that he didn't notice you trying to pull away.

"Um...Lucifer?" You said, your voice muffled out in his chest.

"Hm? Oh, sorry," he said bashfully, releasing you.

"Uh...it's getting late. Very nice to meet you sir, but I should be heading back now," you said.

Lucifer's face saddened. "Leave? But you don't have anywhere to go!" He said.

You shook your head. "It's no big deal. I've been on my own for almost..." you thought for a second. "A year?"

Lucifer's eyes widened. "A...a year?! All by yourself?!"

You nodded. "Yeah..."

"Please, at least stay the night! I mean, just for a little while...please?" He begged.

You sighed. "Well, okay...I guess so," you shrugged.

Lucifer smiled. "Perfect! Let me lead you to your room!" He said, taking your hand and pulling you into a spare bedroom.

It was decked out in rubber duckling wallpaper and bedding. "Is this the guest bedroom?" You asked.

"Not exactly, since I never get any guests..." he lead you in, sitting down on the bed and reaching over to the nightstand to pick up a picture frame. He patted the area next to him for you to sit down.

"You see this little girl right here?" Lucifer said, pointing to the picture. It was an image of a younger-looking Lucifer, holding hands with a small blonde girl. "This is my daughter, Charlie," He said.

"Where is she now?" You asked.

Lucifer smiled. "She's off running a hotel with her friends."

"Do you visit her?"

"Not as much as I should..." he said glumly, setting down the picture frame and picking up another one next to it. It was another picture of him and Charlie, only this one he was standing next to a beautiful blonde woman.

"Who's that?" You asked, pointing to the woman.

Lucifer smiled sadly. "That's my old wife, Lilith."

"Where is she?" You asked.

Lucifer set down the image. "I don't know..." he said softly.

You patted his hand. "It's okay..." you said. Even though you knew it wouldn't do much, you were surprised to see how fast the lonely king's eyes lit up at your gesture. You could tell that's exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Thank you..." he whispered.

With that, Lucifer bid you goodnight and let the room, off to craft you a personalized rubber duck.