☆ Chapter 5 ~ Don't Underestimate Percy ☆

TW: Some things in this chaper may be very disurbing to quite a few readers. A summary of the chapter will be given at the end if you don't want to read this chapter due to the warnings.

<~- -~>

January 25, 2024

<~- -~>

It has been a few days since the last chapter, and the human fighters were allowed to stay in the extra rooms at the big blue building Thomas had went to two chapters ago to do... well... whatever it is that he did while inside that building. According to Percy, the place is called the "Big House".

Speaking of the two demigods; The son of Poseidon was still distant, whilst the son of Shiva was alright with interacting with the humans from time to time, even if it were only for a few moments. But that fact didn't really matter anyways since he barely had any opportunities to talk with humanities fighters much due to the fact he had left for the White Citadel early in the morning on the twenty first of January. Basically, it's been a while for all of the fighters since they've seen Katherine or Thomas.

Plus, a new group had arrived. A group of three, to be exact.

Sure, all except one of them didn't seem too friendly nor fond of the fighters, but that one boy seemed to have an alright opinion of the humans. Though, he too, was quite upset when he found out what the humans had done to the son of Poseidon and the son of Shiva.

In all acutality, they were all upset when they heard about that.

Especially Nico di Angelo and Thalia Grave.

Of course, the three arrivals just had to be the daughter of Zeus, the son of Apollo, and the son of Hades. That had payed an undesirable reaction from Qin Shi Huang and Adam.

Leonidas all the more.

They arrived on one big pegasi, and the daughter of Zeus may or may not have immediately raced to her cabin, appearing to be very eager to dismount the winged horse. Percy had heard - according to Will and Nico - that Thalia had shown to be very uneasy the whole ride, and in reality, they all knew why. Especially Percy and Nico, considering how they were the closest towards their cousin. Honestly, Thalia could pass as their older sister. Percy was the middle child, and Nico was the youngest...

Well, actually, it really depended on what category you would want to order their ages in. Thalia is semi-immortal, much to the confusement and inquiry of all the demigods. They assumed it had to do with her being the daughter of the Zeus himself, but honestly, they were all too tired to question it.

Except maybe Leo, Ethan, and Annabeth. Thomas and Katherine would frequently join in on pondering how her natural semi-immortality was possible, too.

Anyways, Thalia seemed to be slowly stopping at growing in appearance and age, and according to Annabeth and Leo's calculations, she'd stop growing at sixteen completely.

Nico was trapped in time by Hades for seventy years. And Thalia was trapped in time by Zeus for only two years, so she was technically seventeen already.

And let's not even get started on Nico's age... please.

So, whenever you asked them who was the youngest, middle, and oldest, the trio would always hesitate on what to answer in reply to the said question.

In normal age, the order was Nico, Thalia, then Percy. In actual biological age, it was Percy, Thalia, then Nico.

Yeah... it tended to get confusing fast.